WetlookPro

Message # 40243.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: today for instance there are some new ones

Date: Mon 25/05/09 18:43:04 GMT

Name: bryce (aka brad) us

Email: bradandsammie@mac.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Oh yeah, he seems to update completely at random. Sometimes if you comment on a certain set he'll throw out a few more, and then will vanish for a month. It's frustrating, and yet it's the same way I run my website so I can't really complain. I really just wish he had a site in which I could pay to see all of his wonderful work.
In reply to Message (40243.1.1.1) Happy today for instance there are some new ones

By Martin S - de Mon 25/05/09 11:15:02 GMT

http://wamclub.forum24.ru/?1-1-0-00000004-000-120-0-1243197095

In reply to Message (40243.1.1) Hello Sadly...

By bryce (aka brad) - bradandsammie@mac.com us Mon 25/05/09 08:20:35 GMT

Website: http://web.mac.com/bradandsammie/Sammie_and_Brads_Place/home.html

I've been in contact with Tarzan for a couple years now, me speaking with a russian translator that sort of works and he responding his best in English (which is much better than my Russian.) He is a very nice gentleman and you can write to him in English, but be sure to spell correctly and to not write long-winded and with lots of slang, so the translation can go smoothly.

Tarzan has said that he would like to make a website but is too busy doing the photography aspect and doesn't have the time to dedicate to a website.

I love Tarzan's work as well. I've told him numerous times that if he made a site or sold photosets I'd sign up for a lifetime membership in a heartbeat. I've saved almost every sample he's posted and have a bunch of others received as a gift, and the man must have 100's of full or partial sets just waiting for the world to see. I check the Russian wetlook forum daily hoping to see another update of his.

Tarzan rocks.

In reply to Message (40243.1) Hello Re: does anyone know where to get full stets of tarzan

By Nicojack - de Mon 25/05/09 07:24:10 GMT

Pulsing  That interests me too, Tarzan rocks....
In reply to Message (40243) Hello does anyone know where to get full stets of tarzan

By swiminboots - uu Mon 25/05/09 05:46:07 GMT

as the title says: where to get the awsome pics of tarzan? does he have a homepage or something like that?

i know that in this russian forum are some samples, and he was guest at wetlook-online, but where is the rest?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]