Wetlook-Online

Message # 40235.2.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: WetLook Personals

Date: Tue 26/05/09 21:04:14 GMT

Name: the hopeless case us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is to all, but your post is a simple no nonsense approach to finding a wetlook partner. Just like men, women do have their quirks. It's just that they NEVER advertise it. I believe that among our fellow wetlookers, some women have the bug too. And. this isn't as uncommon as most may think.

So... a personal service (or ad) focused on a singular fetish just isn't realistic.. would be nice, but it will never be effective in meeting a girl who has the bug.

However meeting women who like getting wet shouldn't be as difficult as one may think...

Just a few examples:

case 1:a good friend of mine makes it a point to NOT carry an unbrella and purposely gets caught in downpours in dress clothes.(she's an uppity dress up type).. doesn't matter if it's at a mall parking area, or in the privacy of her back yard. She's not into swimming, fishing, or anything in or near water, even hates the beach (the sand).. so go figure!

case 2: Southern USA girls seem to be more inclined to coveniently get wet since downpours are more frequent there. While attending college, I asked a girl if she'd mind going on a fishing date.. we never did, but her comment was interesting, she said, "somehow, I always manage to fall in".

case 3: another attractive lady (songwriter/ musician in a band I was in) from my recent past enjoyed watering her gardens, and would occasionally turn the hose on herself, and then carry on as usual in her wet dress dress, opaque hose and heels around the yard and house, not bothering to change into dry clothes. (I hate opaque hose, but nice she had her heels still on, these women actually exist)

The nice thing about the models, and producers, is that they reflect these not so rare occurrances in real life, and exaggerate them just a bit. But you just have to be in the right places. And in any real life situation,  you can not allow her wet clothed condition, to detract too much from normal conversation (if she were not all wet and sexy) Alcohol seems to take the edge off considerably  LOL.

case 4: almost forgot... a lady walking her dog at one of the several sandy beaches on the Hudson river, NY. She waded into the river in her jeans, leather loafers, and socks, throwing a stick in the water which the dog happily retrieved. (at first she went in to meet the dog retrieving the stick) She then sat down on a petrified log for awhile, (large logs drifting in the river wash up on the beach at high tide.. the Hudson is tidal)  only to return briefly into the river for no apparent reason, except just to stand in the shallows letting the waves lap over her shoes. I have a wet shoe thing, so I was impressed. I made no attempt to speak to her, she just went on her way.

many more cases.. too many

In reply to Message (40235.2) Hello Re: WetLook Personals

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 24/05/09 12:44:25 GMT

Nice idea....but probably would be redundant for any wetlook producer to add this to their site, cos the most effective site for placing personal ads like this would probably be Craig's List

http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites

Bear in mind that 98% of the folks on this forum are Males, and the only females you see here are commercially paid models who are promoting their own sites or wives or girlfriends who are already in wetlook relationships, so they will not be interested in dating etc, so the only people you can meet if you place personal ads on the wetlook forums or on producers websites would would be other GUYS who may want to meet up and hang out with you, but you are not going to find dates by placing personals here, cos the only women you will find here are commercially paid models or wives or girlfriends who have male partners in a website etc.....so if you are looking for women from the mainstream world that are not paid models, then your best bet is to use Craig's List.

If you don't believe me, then take a poll and see how many single women there are on this forum who are not commercial models or already in a relationship and are interested in meeting wetlook males....the answer will be zero.

Bear in mind, while you see hundreds of girls getting wet at Leon's MostWet night club events,....they don't go to these events cos they are wetlook fans yearning to get wet, they just go to these events cos they like to party and have some fun....and you are oblivious to wetlook when you are having fun and loaded with alcohol, so Leon's night club events are a great success because they just focus on promoting a great fun experience. If they promoted a event called "come and get your clothes wet"....I doubt many people who show up...cos that would be the wrong emphasis.

I think if you ask most married wetlook guys (like me)...how they met their partners in life....it did not happen because we purposely went looking for a person who shared our interests.....things just "happened"....and we met somebody we never planned to meet.

In my case....I met my wife in 1980...purely cos I was hanging out at a beach in Hong Kong and snapping pics with my poloroid of the wet clothing girls at the beach....and this girl came over to me to ask why I was there and what was I doing....and we got chatting....and she was interested in my pics and wanted to pose for me too....so she became my first wetlook model...and 3 months later...my wife. I had no intention of trying to find a girl who was interested in wetlook....she found me. I know that has happened to Leon and many other guys I know too....

Stuff just happens....

MK

In reply to Message (40235) Hello WetLook Personals

By Wet D - TPA392@AOL.COM us Sun 24/05/09 10:47:09 GMT

Does anyone know if their is a website for wetlook personals maybe on some site that caters to fetishes? If not it might be a good money making opportunity for some wetlook producer to add to his existing website, maybe even partnering with an existing fetish website.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]