minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:57:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 40126.1

Subject: Hello Re: managing wetlook and relationship?

Date: Sat 16/05/09 08:31:12 GMT

Name: Nicojack de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

hi,

I told my girlfriend about the wetlook-fetish as soon as possible, even before we were a couple, right from the beginning. So it was not a big thing. Tell her that wet clothes make you hot like hell and she will check it out. BUT always give her a good feeling and no stress or pressure. In my case i am really lucky, that she enjoyes wet clothes too, and we have a lot of fun. AND one advice: Always take care about the cleaning and drying.

Consuming wetlook on your pc is another story. Tell her that you have tons of Gb on your HD, thats ok, but never annoy her watching it alone for hours. Girls generally dont like it beeing unnoticed.

In reply to Message (40126) Question managing wetlook and relationship?

By Robbi - de Sat 16/05/09 07:46:23 GMT

My girlfriend and I are together for 2 years now. In july we will rent a little house, so we will give up our seperate appartements and move together.

I wonder how You manage consuming wetlook material like videos and pictures without letting your girlfriend or wife know.

What about ordering DVDs and viewing wet material on your PC? How do you manage that?

Robbi

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]