Wetlook-Online

Message # 40125.9

Subject: Hello Re: Ungrateful "community"

Date: Sat 16/05/09 14:55:13 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
To be fair to this forum, things are no different over at the UMD forum too, cos that is also a forum where no matter what you do, you can't get arrested on that forum  either. Even if I hired Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Anniston to do a fully clothed catfight in the pool, with Brad Pitt as the referee, and I shot everything in high definition and posted free clips and photos to the forums......, it would not get as much feedback as  those awesome sideways cellphone clips that drunken college students post to Youtube.....ha ha.....

BTW...on many forums in the mainstream world (e.g. celebrity forums) and in many new forum softwares, they have a system called "reps" (kudos) for postings, and posters rise to different levels of status (credibiity) based on how many "reps" (kudos or postive feedback comments)  they acquire for their postings. This system works well for both the posters and the readers, cos the posters like to be acknowledged for their efforts at posting things, and they get rewarded by having their "reps" shown against their user name, and newer forum softwares change the status of each poster as they rise higher and higher in their rep count etc. This system gives the posters the acknowledgements they like to see for their efforts, with high status levels or rankings for their username, and the system works well for readers too....cos most top posters want to get high rankings for their username...so they post more and more an more in order to rise in the rankings, and the readers get more and more media links from these posters too.  Any of the new forum softwares have a reps system like this, and we created a similar system over at theWambank too...where posters start out with a bronze icon for their username, and the more they post, then their icon changes from silver level to gold level and finally at platinum level for the top posters.

A user-level reps system could address this problem and would motivate the posters of media a lot more, and then the readers would be the winners....cos you can be sure that all the top posters would be competing against each other to contribute more and more....in order for their names to be listed among the top 10 posters of this forum.

But until then....I will just order a box of 20 cellphones and give them all to my models and tell them to sit in the bath and shoot sideways....ha ha..

MK

In reply to Message (40125) Hello Ungrateful "community"

By Anonymous - uu Sat 16/05/09 01:50:51 GMT

I'd just like to say that the vast majority of people who post on these boards are some of the most ungrateful I've ever known. I do produce (I'm not telling you who I am), however, even for free sets and photos, the most I ever get is a complaint that something is not exactly to their liking, or a request - or, quite simply, nothing.

It's not just me. When I read down the forums at other posts, there are some fantastic pictures posted here for free as samples or even as free pictures, but most only get one or two comments, even though there must be thousands of views.

Most of you are a bunch of shameless freeloaders. It doesn't take 10 seconds to show your appreciation to a producer and I'm sure most producers will be grateful of any appreciation or suggestions shown for their contributions.

Is it just me who feels this way?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]