MyWetloook

Message # 40125.2

Subject: Info Just one of those things!

Date: Sat 16/05/09 03:58:04 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Judge by your sales not your feedback!

Please remember that a lot of the feedback in the forums is a game of "be nice to me and I'll give you more"!

It seems that feedback has very little relation to sales, I guess if people have bought something, they don't feel the need to comment as well, they've done their bit already!

Also usually the people who speak the loudest in the forums are the ones in the minority groups who do not get catered too very often, due to their particular tastes not being commercially viable.  Sad but true, no producer would be crazy enough to produce media that doesn't sell because of a very narrow market, unless they themselves have an interest in the subject.  So those people seem to make the most requests and make the most fuss when one of the producers covers their subject.

Let's also face facts, you can't expect everyone to comment on evey single post or update!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (40125) Hello Ungrateful "community"

By Anonymous - uu Sat 16/05/09 01:50:51 GMT

I'd just like to say that the vast majority of people who post on these boards are some of the most ungrateful I've ever known. I do produce (I'm not telling you who I am), however, even for free sets and photos, the most I ever get is a complaint that something is not exactly to their liking, or a request - or, quite simply, nothing.

It's not just me. When I read down the forums at other posts, there are some fantastic pictures posted here for free as samples or even as free pictures, but most only get one or two comments, even though there must be thousands of views.

Most of you are a bunch of shameless freeloaders. It doesn't take 10 seconds to show your appreciation to a producer and I'm sure most producers will be grateful of any appreciation or suggestions shown for their contributions.

Is it just me who feels this way?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.089 seconds to generate ]