Wetlook-Online

Message # 40125.13

Subject: Hello To each his own

Date: Sat 16/05/09 19:54:25 GMT

Name: wetinwisc us

Email: cheesehead1965@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think the problem here is that the people in the wetlook community have diverse tastes.  There are some who want to see only skirts and dresses, then there's those like me who want to see only casual wear, like shorts and t-shirts.  For some wetlookers, shoes means high heels, while for me, shoes means sneakers or tennis shoes, not work boots or hiking boots.  I've also seen YouTubes where the poster uses the word "shoes" when they really mean flip-flops.  Also, there are some wetlookers who are very religious, and believe that the only way to dress is in long pants and long sleeved shirts; while some wetlookers are amoral, and consider any ideas like that to be oppressive.
In reply to Message (40125) Hello Ungrateful "community"

By Anonymous - uu Sat 16/05/09 01:50:51 GMT

I'd just like to say that the vast majority of people who post on these boards are some of the most ungrateful I've ever known. I do produce (I'm not telling you who I am), however, even for free sets and photos, the most I ever get is a complaint that something is not exactly to their liking, or a request - or, quite simply, nothing.

It's not just me. When I read down the forums at other posts, there are some fantastic pictures posted here for free as samples or even as free pictures, but most only get one or two comments, even though there must be thousands of views.

Most of you are a bunch of shameless freeloaders. It doesn't take 10 seconds to show your appreciation to a producer and I'm sure most producers will be grateful of any appreciation or suggestions shown for their contributions.

Is it just me who feels this way?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]