Wetlook-Online

Message # 40125.11.1

Subject: Note I've said this before ...

Date: Sat 16/05/09 18:17:40 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This site has been claimed to have a viewership of around 3000. Just imagine 3000 replies to every single posting.
In reply to Message (40125.11) Talking Re: Ungrateful "community"

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 16/05/09 16:51:03 GMT

There is a well known phenomenon in any business. If someone has something to complain about, you can be sure you will hear from them. If all is well, you will rarely receive praise, but you will get repeat business and probably new business through word-of-mouth (which is hidden to you, except by way of sales).

I'll add my voice to Robbi with regard to the diminishing praise phenomenon. If I responded to every nice picture which was posted here, I'd be doing an awful lot of typing, mostly repeating myself, and burning up a lot of time in the process. I tend to reserve my praise for those postings which are either from someone new, someone trying something new, or something which is REALLY outstanding with respect to my own unique interests.

See forum rule 1.7 - no negative posts. Arguably, you have contravened this rule with this thread, but I think this can be a productive discussion with a positive outcome, so I would not be in favour of its removal. Anyway... forum rule 1.7 (which by the way is basically what your mother should have taught you: "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all") can create a challenge when framing feedback for improvement. No matter how tactfully such feedback may be delivered, you never know how it will be received, and may still be seen as negative. Perhaps better to say nothing at all than risk constructive criticism being perceived as an attack; result: no feedback.

I like MK's suggestion about a "kudos" or "rate this post" feature; I think it would be a good addition here. Apart from its value in rating producer material (free pics), it would also have value for other types of posts - encouraging useful discussions, discouraging lee useful ones. It might even help address the sideways cellphone clip problem.

I would like to suggest that you consider asking the following question when you are seeking feedback:

"How can this picture/series/video clip be improved?"

...and be ready to implement the feedback in your future efforts.

It seems to me that most of the well-established producers can take the bad with the good, assuming it's not a personal attack on themselves, their staff, or their models, but I have noticed that many amateurs and new producers are much more sensitive about their work. I've seen people pick up and leave simply because their efforts weren't praised as "best wetlook ever" when they obviously weren't. Just because something is not "the best ever" doesn't mean it's bad. Just because a given work is less than the best doesn't mean the producer or model can't improve in the future. But, the only way to improve is to know where to make the improvements.

Shameless freeloaders? I don't think so.

In reply to Message (40125) Hello Ungrateful "community"

By Anonymous - uu Sat 16/05/09 01:50:51 GMT

I'd just like to say that the vast majority of people who post on these boards are some of the most ungrateful I've ever known. I do produce (I'm not telling you who I am), however, even for free sets and photos, the most I ever get is a complaint that something is not exactly to their liking, or a request - or, quite simply, nothing.

It's not just me. When I read down the forums at other posts, there are some fantastic pictures posted here for free as samples or even as free pictures, but most only get one or two comments, even though there must be thousands of views.

Most of you are a bunch of shameless freeloaders. It doesn't take 10 seconds to show your appreciation to a producer and I'm sure most producers will be grateful of any appreciation or suggestions shown for their contributions.

Is it just me who feels this way?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]