WetlookPro

Message # 40103.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: MK - Fullscreenclips.com Request Please

Date: Fri 15/05/09 16:16:22 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Hydro

You can see those scenes you wanted on the TZmodels download store site later this year.

I totally agree with you that DownloadDreams media is excellent and their quality of work is amazingly well done, but Wamtec is a totally different animal. DownloadDreams are like a super high quality steakhouse,  and they are able to cook and serve steaks prompty cos they have one site with 10 dvds and 46 download clips, so they are highly focused on those of items and therefore it is easy to release things promptly when you are focused like this. The wamtec group of sites are  more like "McDonalds" cos I have to manage 52 websites and download stores, containing over 4000 dvds and 25,000+  download clips on those sites, so I think you can see why my workload is 50 times more, and I cannot edit and release things "instantly".

It think it is fair to say that there are no other producers in the wet and messy world who are more prolific and produce more media each month than myself, Leon and EuroWAM TEAM....and we are all working 16hrs a day on shooting things and editing stuff. None of us have a large staff of editors and production people, and we do most of the shootings and editings ourselves. Leon has many of his MostWet night club events each month, but they are not released online "instantly"...cos he and Dave do so many events, and it takes so much time to organize the media and get things edited and to put the updates online, that it is always 2-3 months before those events get posted online. It is very easy for producers who only have one site to manage to edit things and release things quickly, but when you have large networks of sites and you do not have a large staff to handle things, then things take time to get edited and released online etc.

regards

MK

In reply to Message (40103.1.1) Hello Re: MK - Fullscreenclips.com Request Please

By Hydro55 - uu Fri 15/05/09 04:11:06 GMT

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the reply, sorry wasn't aware of the distinction between the various sites. I'll keep an eye on tzmodels.com and http://wam2go.com/.

I'm not sure if you're involved in those sites or not, but the downloadable content doesn't seem to be updated very often?

As an aside, i'm not arguing with you but as someone who's been consuming (buying) wetlook material off the web/producers ever since the practice began, let me share a few thoughts.

I don't really like to pay $35-$50 for a DVD when i'll only actually watch maybe 1 scene. That combined with the waiting doesn't make it that appealing. When there was no other option years ago, i used to do it. You're right, it was exciting waiting to get my DVD in the mail. Except now, sites such as downloaddreams offer amazing videos that are outstanding quality and can be downloaded right now. I can choose those that appeal to me. I love it.

The comparison to hollywook movies is a bit off too, when a movie comes out that i want to see, i want to see it all. Your product is great, but usually only 1 scene per DVD interests me. Not a criticism, just my tastes (which i don't understand).

In reply to Message (40103.1) Hello Re: MK - Fullscreenclips.com Request Please

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Thu 14/05/09 15:20:00 GMT

Dear Hydro,

FYI, for all those scenes you quoted, you have the wrong website, cos those scenes are not destined to be on the Fullscreenclips site. The Fullscreenclips site is only for those scenes I produced myself with Aqua Entertainment. Those scenes you cite are not MK/Aqua Entertainment productions. Those scenes are all MK/TZmodels scenes that I made in a partnership with Tracie Z. -- so all those scenes are being prepared and are scheduled to appear on the TZmodels.com site download store, and you will start to see those appearing later this year on the TZmodels.com download store.

BTW....one thing you quote....is not actually true.....i.e. when you say....

"...waiting for DVDs just doesn't really interest me in this day and age of instant gratification."

There is no instant gratification where it concerns our new releases and media....just as there is no instant gratification online where it concerns the latest Hollywood films too....cos when a new Hollywood movie comes out, you cannot get it instantly online or on tv....you have to use those 2 dangly things called legs, and walk to the movie theater if you want to see new movies when they first come out, and have to wait 3-6 months before they come out on dvd, and at least 1 year before they are seen on tv, And it is a similar story with all our new media releases too....i.e. we release everything first on DVD, and then we start to prepare the online clips a few months later, and those clips have to be scheduled and appear in the coming months.....so DVDs by snail mail are actually the FASTEST way to see our new scenes, cos even  after we make the online clips and schedule them for the download store, it all takes many months for those items to appear in the online store, so it will be at least 1 year before the online versions appear in the download store scheduler system etc.

We are very busy with preparing and scheduling clips (EuroWAM TEAM and I have hired full time extra staff to do all this work)....so we are not able to do "requests"....I just release everything on DVD first, and then we make the clips, and they start to appear in the download stores over the next 1-2 years etc.

Thats the irony.....I have people often saying to me that getting DVDs by mail is too slow for them....but it only takes 5-7 days for me to mail folks the latest scenes on DVD, and thats a lot faster than having to wait 6-12 months before those scenes to appear in our download store.

So...it's the consumers choice.....i.e. if you want to see the latest new Hollywood movies....you must get out of your lazyboy armchair and leave your house and go to the movie theatre to see them, or if you wish to stay at home...you must wait 3-6 months before you can see them online or on cable tv etc. Same thing with our DVD releases versus online downloads.....if you want the latest scenes, I always release them on DVD first, and if you want the download store versions then you must wait 6-18 months for those items to be scheduled and appear online etc.

So...with DVDs you can get all the latest scenes....but for online download store items, you must be patient and wait 6-18 months for those items to appear in the download store.

regards

MK

In reply to Message (40103) Happy MK - Fullscreenclips.com Request Please

By Hydro55 - uu Thu 14/05/09 12:55:11 GMT

Hey Mark,

Love your work, really appreciate all the time, effort and money you've put into wetlook and the greater WAM community over the years. I've purchased a bunch of your stuff but due to living on the other side of the world, waiting for DVDs just doesn't really interest me in this day and age of instant gratification.

To that end, i'd like to request a few scenes please in the hope that you'll add them to www.fullscreenclips.com. Even if you just wanted to host them temporarily, happy and willing to pay.

Wetter the Better vol 13 - WET JEANS, JEANS JEANS - with Sandy Knight, Christina, Ivy and Tatiana

Wetter the Better vol 12 - Lana Cox and Teresa May

Wetter the Better vol 12 - School Girls Break Time

Dunk Tank Divas - Video 12

Wetter the Better - Volume 9 TENNIS TWINS: The Bucci twins play in the pool in tennis outfits

Thanks Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]