minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 09:46:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 4008.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Any Godzilla Fans......a classic(to me) wetlook scene..........

Date: Fri 06/06/03 08:21:01 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Nope...not Japanese...the cute blonde in the sexy nurse uniform with boots and stockings was american actress Linda Miller...who only had a brief career in films and is relatively unknown...but her father and her son are both famous though...cos she is the daughter of legendary comedian Jackie Gleason...and now her son is famous too...actor Jason Patric.

How on earth she ended up in Japan to make this movie is anybody's guess....but then....Raymond Burr ended up in the original u.s. version of Godzilla after they made the Japanese version first, and then shot additional footage with American actors to create a u.s. version of that film.

mk

In reply to Message (4008.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Any Godzilla Fans......a classic(to me) wetlook scene..........

By natural born chaos - us Fri 06/06/03 05:10:33 GMT

I actually remember that scene.

LOL,I thought it was a blonde japanese girl(like most of those movies from that genre,all teh actors and actresses were japanese,the natives on teh tropical islands were Japanese with painted dark bodies,everyone with eth episs poor yet comical overdubs)

Also,there was possibly another wetlook scene in one of teh Gammorah flicks(and not one on the kids either)

In reply to Message (4008.1) Hello Re: Any Godzilla Fans......a classic(to me) wetlook scene..........

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 06/06/03 04:58:02 GMT

Fyi, the most tantalizing wetlook scene in a film from that genre is the 1968 Japanese/u.s. film "King Kong Escapes"...which has a cute american girl in a grey skirt/mini dress outfit with stockings and boots in a submarine and being rescued from the sea after Kong grabs her and dunks her in the sea. If you slow mo the dvd version you can clearly see her stocking tops as she dives into the sea.

mk

In reply to Message (4008) Hello Any Godzilla Fans......a classic(to me) wetlook scene..........

By natural born chaos - us Fri 06/06/03 02:17:58 GMT

Just purchased a bunch of the classic Godzilla DVD's (big Godzilla fan)and was watching King Kong vs Godzilla

Anyways,there is a scene where they people are evacuating a train,and one of the main charactors is some cute Japanees babe

they show her running through a stream truing to get away from the monster,and she is staggering along in it,splashing,then falls down face first into it(even wetting some of her hair)only bad thing about it is teh lighting is kinda weak

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]