minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 19:05:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 40054.1

Subject: Hello Re: We had a great pool party Here's Pictures of it !!

Date: Sun 10/05/09 12:13:55 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The one in the dress didn't get wet? Shame... it would have been great to see her soaked in that dress!

In reply to Message (40054) Pictures We had a great pool party Here's Pictures of it !!

By Liquidladies/Interwet-USA, Inc. - waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com us Sun 10/05/09 03:53:56 GMT

pictures below the story.......

Last Wednesday night we had a dinner for our new models so they could all meet together.   After socializing in

Baby's apartment, we all headed to the clubhouse and indoor swimming pool for group pictures of everyone which

started out to be dry only,  but....Baby tried to pull the camera away from me and push me in the pool with

other girls trying too..  They  did not succeed, but later when I was shooting the girls at the steps of the pool, Baby was on the second step and had her back to me....I  just gave her a slight push and IN SHE WENT..Great pics of her..

Then Kat tried to pull her out and Baby pulled Kat in(brown outfit long sleeves)    Then it was Arizona's turn to

try and help out, but somehow she ended up in the pool (wearing grey T-shirt and pants)...Then I was shooting frantically to get everything as it was happening.  Now  remember this was not planned  and happened fast and furious!!!!

Then  out of the corner of my eye  I  caught  Mel  (Jeans and white shirt)  just jumping in the pool for the fun of it...

WOW  this was great!!!!   I was in heaven and having the time of my life  and glad I brought the camera along...

Then a few minutes later  Nicole (blue jeans and long sleeve blue shirt)  used the life preserver to try and pull in one of the girls.  While she was helping them, I helped myself giving her a shove in the pool....I have a great shot of her falling in....

Then  Madison  (  Striped pants)  came in late  and  somehow  she was talking to the girls in the pool  and I saw the

opportunity and picked her up  and tossed her in the pool....(lighter and cigarettes in hand)....Oh  gosh this was fun..

The other 2 girls  could not get wet..the one in the dress and in yellow so they stayed out of the pool..

I  never got thrown in and stayed dry  to take over 200 pictures for you guys...Somehow I wished I could have

gone in with them and feel I missed out on something...But it was fun  and I know we will have another one...

Here are some pictures below of the Pool Party...Hope you like.....BTW  become a member of the

Liquidladies site tbetween  May 10 and May 31 and I will send absolutely FREE   the CD rom  of the picture set

I took of the party which is over 200 pictures of all 8 girls...6 wet ones.. 1 partially wet in her dress.

I  know  you will really like this CD....I liked doing it....here are the picture samples....

Regards:  (WK)

The group all nice and dry

Baby,  Mel,  Arizona and Kat in pool

Nicole, Debo  and one more all dry still

Arizona, Mel and Nicole in the Pool

Chicken Fight with Arizona and Baby

All Baby nice and wet   

Nicole,  Mel  and Baby

Group in the Hottub

Hope you like.....I  have more samples if you want to see them  or become a member

and get over 220  of these pictures of party on CD FREE           (WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]