minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:06:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 4004.1.1

Subject: Hello And dont forget all the college football games too.........

Date: Fri 06/06/03 02:11:46 GMT

Name: natural born chaos us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hell,why do I want to watch (other than being a huge Hurricanes fan)teh hurricanes or Florida Gators wipe out Rutgers 73-0.Because if its a monsoon,...........

WETLOOK!!!!!!

In reply to Message (4004.1) Hello Re: EPSN Sportscenter

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 06/06/03 01:08:14 GMT

Yes....and thats just the tip of the iceberg....cos for each game they have Hooters Girls around that pool too...so imagine what it would be like if you could just view the pool cam at those games continuously.

Thats why I refuse to pay 5 grand for a top of the line HDTV system, cos it is pointless to have HDTV, when none of the broadcasters (except Nascar racing) actually offer you the choice of which camera angle you can view the sporting event from. That was supposed to be what HDTV was all about...not merely a better picture quality...but giving the viewer interactive options to select what camera angle to view a sporting event from. They have proper interactive hdtv programming for Soccer games in Europe and for baseball in Japan...but nothing in the USA except Nascar is fully interactive. You get nothing much with HDTV except a better picture and sound...and so paying 5 grand to watch Jay Leno in high definition...is pointless...cos he ain't any funnier when viewed on a 5 grand HDTV as he is on a $99 K mart tv.

HDTV programming in the USA is pathetic...all you can watch are nature programs, a few prime time shows, Jay Leno, and some sporting events...but all in a non interactive format. Whats the point of watching movies broadcasted in HDTV...you can rent those same movies on DVD from your local video store, and a DVD is just as high quality anyway.

Nascar racing is the only event that has helmet cams in every single driver, and the satellite tv hdtv viewer can then choose which helmet camera angle (channel) to view the race from.

As soon as NFL Football goes starts offering fully interactive HDTV....i.e. where we can watch the cheerleader cam for 2 hours instead of only seeing 1 seconds glimpses of them during the rainstorms...then it is worth paying 5 grand for a tv system that can offer that capability.

Likewise...would'nt it be nice to be able to watch the pool cam at the Diamondbacks games for 2hrs too.

mk

In reply to Message (4004) Tongue EPSN Sportscenter

By Wetlooklvr - us Thu 05/06/03 19:55:05 GMT

As some of you know, the Arizona Diamondbacks have a pool just beyond right-center field.  Well, a homerun was hit out that way, and a woman jumped into the pool to retreive the ball.  And yes, she was fully clothed.  Not the best shot of her, but it's not bad at all.  To catch this, watch the end of Sportscenter when they do the top 10 plays.  It was #7 I believe.  And since Sportscenter is repeated several times, you should be able to catch this!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]