minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 21:32:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 40039.2.1.1

Subject: Info Re: I love wetlook but....

Date: Sat 09/05/09 11:01:15 GMT

Name: wetgalfan us

Email: wetgalfan@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have to admit to an appreciation of all of of.  I think the pie thing comes from a "submission" fantasy.  The best pie sequences begin with the women resenting the treatment, but then she slowly comes around to enjoying it.  It's better in video than pictures so you can hear her speaking when she is disgusted then slowly comes around and starts to ask for it.  If it's combined with slimings or she starts to disrobe, so much the better.
In reply to Message (40039.2.1) Hello Re: I love wetlook but....

By G.O.P. - us Fri 08/05/09 21:03:52 GMT

The "eroticism of pie throwing" occurs for me only if the pie filling gets all over her shirt (or even better if some of it drips down to her pants).  I have a fetish for messed up clothes in general.  Water, whipped cream, other food, slime, mud, even pee!  Pie filling that doesn't drip all over her clothes is meaningless to me.  Ditto naked gunge or body paint.  
In reply to Message (40039.2) Hello Re: I love wetlook but....

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 08/05/09 16:43:35 GMT

It's very much a "to each his own" sort of thing. I know there are people who can't understand the eroticism of anything either wet or messy, but get off on the whole S&M thing.

I too find the eroticism of pie throwing somewhat perplexing. A girl who slathers herself in something gooey like whipped cream, pudding, etc., sure! There is erotic appeal in seeing a woman enjoy a sensual experience, even if she isn't necessarily getting a sexual turn-on from it.  Simply plastering a woman with goo, whatever it may be is another matter. If she doesn't appear to be enjoying it, and/or you can't see an expression of enjoyment on her face for all the mud, pie filling, or whatever, I don't get it either.

In reply to Message (40039) Question I love wetlook but....

By Aq55 - 0708679108@euromail.se se Fri 08/05/09 15:50:26 GMT

I love wet clothes on women, i even love when women get into mud with sexy clothes, i love to see their clinging sexy outfits wet and muddy. I love their wet shoes. I love their muddy shoes. But i cant understand the erotics with throwing a pie on a pretty face, or putting paint all over a sexy body.  Is there someone outthere who could explain this phenomena?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]