minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 20:42:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 40029

Subject: Pictures Whats's more fun than 2 wet girls? How 'Bout 6.

Date: Thu 07/05/09 04:20:38 GMT

Name: Liquidladies/Interwet-USA, Inc. us

Email: waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
 I know you might expect pics here, but they are coming...

Just wanted to tell you  about tonight...We had a meet the models dinner  and party at Baby's place  and after

dinner, we all went to the indoor pool for some above water dry group photos.

Well of course this is wetlook  and  we were not going to let them get away so easily...Baby  tried to push

me in to begin with,  but  with the camera in my hands, she backed off.....So  when she was standing on the

pool steps with her back to me, I opened up and gave her a shove into the pool......Then Kat was triing to extend

her arm to Baby and Baby pulls her in....

It just got damn better...with  Arizona in her slacks and long sleeve shirt getting tossed in by Baby....

With 3 girls in the water, I got great shots of them,  then The one in the white T shirt just jumps in out of the blue

and I barely got her going in with the splash.......

Now  3 are left dry......So I have the girl in Blue jeans and blue shirt throw the life preserver into the pool

and try and pull one of the girls out....this was a trick,  because I then was in great position to puch her in and I got a great

shot with the camera to show her going in....

Then  Madison came in late while are the girls are in the pool.   I   think she knew what was gonna happen....

I  put down the camera and picked up Madison.   Tossed her right in the pool with the others.....

2 girls at the dinner did not go in, because they had to be somewhere else and had no change of clothes, so they were safe...

The sad part of this was I was so damn busy getting about 200 pool party pics, that even when the girls tried to throw me in, I had to resist, becuase someone had to do the photography....I wanted so bad to jump in with them and enjoy

what turned out to be a night in heaven...

We  had such a blast  ....I will post  sample pics  in a few days of this event....but  unfortnately, since this was

not a scheduled shoot, we did not videotape any of it....Only  great  pictures  that will in the future be posted on our

Liquidladies members site at   www.waterloggedproductions.com

Be watching here in a few days for my new pictures.......(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]