Wetlook-Online

Message # 40003.2

Subject: Hello Re: telling your girlfriend

Date: Tue 05/05/09 03:40:37 GMT

Name: DonQ uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

> she made me promise to keep the pics and the video for my private use only.... So no need to ask. I respect her wish.... I'd be crazy, if I wouldn't....

You sure would be crazy, and not worthy of her.  Best of luck!

In reply to Message (40003) Hello telling your girlfriend

By Hobie - ch Tue 05/05/09 00:50:21 GMT

A lot of guys have asked here in this forum about how telling their new girlfriends. I'll tell you my story.....

I met a very attractive woman about 8 weeks ago. Until last weekend, we only met 2 times. We have chatted a lot on msn though, and mentioned, that I think wetlook is very erotic.... I showed her a few pictures and send her a vid.

This weekend, she told me, to give her a few minutes and then come upstairs, 'cause she would have a surpise for me...

When I came up, I found her in the bath, wearing tight jeans an a white blouse. She took the shower head and gave me a wetlook show, i never had before..... She even told me to get the camera and make a video.... Later she asked me to get a nice thin foulard and then made that wet too, now only wearing her blouse... Again she asked me to take pictures.

When I asked her about the perfect performance she did for me, she told me, that before she came to visit me this weekend, she had been searching the internet to find out, how to do wetlook....

We had a great time.... No need to tell, that I was wet very soon also.

So: Just tell her.... Either she'll be OK with it or forget about her... If you're as lucky as I am, maybe marry her.....

....and sorry guys, she made me promise to keep the pics and the video for my private use only.... So no need to ask. I respect her wish.... I'd be crazy, if I wouldn't....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]