WetlookPro

Message # 40003.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: telling your girlfriend

Date: Tue 05/05/09 09:18:32 GMT

Name: Hobie ch

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Quite an accurate analysis, Anthony

All the points, you stated are important.

Maybe I should have added, that I am in the mid 50's and she is in the mid 40's. At this age, people are not as reserved about sex and fetish, as they were at 25 or 35.

And DonQ said, it has to work for both sides. But that is reletionship basics. In a good relationship, you know, that love is about giving, not taking.

I was so impressed by her gift, that I wanted to share it with you all and tell you: They're out there.... If you're lucky, you'll find a woman like my girlfriend.

Don't forget, it took me some 40 years to find her....

I've learned to be quite open about the fact, that I like wetlook since my divorce. My ex-wife did get wet with me sometimes, but she never really liked it.

It wasn't the reason, I divorced her. As it never will be the reason, that I am with a woman.

But I told myself after the divorce: I never want a partner anymore, that at least likes to get wet with me. So I come up with it quite early in a possible relationship.

Not in a way Anthony described in point 7. If I see wetlook somewhere, i just mention to her, that I like to see that or I say that I think, it looks very erotic. nothing more..

Until now, I've had really good reactions. After my divorce, the first partner I had, jumped into my pool fully clothed very unexpected, the water still beeing very cold.

I was lucky, my new girlfriend picked up the subject quite fast. Not that she talked about it much. She just occasionally mentioned, that we could get into the pool together in summer and have a blast....

It was all her initiative. I send her the pics, because she wanted to know, what exactly wetloook is about, what I like to see. And of course, that was in a context of talking about what your partner likes...

The point is: She is the kind of woman, that wants to make her partner happy, just as I want to make her happy, that is what this relationship is all about. The wetlook or also her turn-ons are just a very good side effect....

I wish the same luck to you all......

In reply to Message (40003.1) Idea Re: telling your girlfriend

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Tue 05/05/09 02:19:59 GMT

Always great to hear stories like yours!

I've seen quite a few "good news", and some "bad news" stories over the years I've been following WAM/wetlook forums, and have drawn a few conclusions:

1.  Women can easily get as much into wetlook as men, but they almost always come at it differently. The biggest difference is that women rarely get turned on by wetlook pictures or videos the way we men do. However, women may use pictures/videos as inspiration to do things which will turn their guy on, and often turn themselves on.

2.  In general, women get turned on by sensual experiences, which wetlook and WAM provide. Although some women don't really like the sensation of wet clothing, many do, and those who do are frequently turned on by it.

3.  Women, at least as much as men, are turned on by a sense of danger, or if not danger, at least breaking social taboos. All these things which result in wet clothing - getting caught in the rain, jumping or being pushed into a pool, etc. connect with a social taboo, and so can be a turn-on.

4.  Many women get turned on by the attention they receive from their men. Even if wetlook has no intrinsic appeal to a woman, if she knows it will turn her man on, she will do it - she turns him on which turns her on.

5.  Women like to discover new things. If wetlook is new to your girl, the trick is to let her lead the discovery while you simply guide it in the right direction - don't try to push it along or she will push back.

6.  Secrets are bad in relationships. While you don't want to blurt out the details of your wetlook fetish too early, it can be bad to leave it too late. Nobody likes to discover major aspects of a person well into a relationship; it usually raises the question "what else has he been hiding?" which generally leads to all sorts of negative speculation. I'm quite convinced that a lot of women will accept some pretty weird stuff if it's timed and presented in the right way, so it's probably best not to keep your wetlook thing to yourself too far into a relationship.

7.  Women who react badly to the wetlook fetish often do so because of the way their men introduced it to them - generally by being forced on them in some way, or as a sudden surprise. Nobody likes to be ordered around. Nobody likes to learn too much about a new partner too quickly. "Get in the shower with your clothes on because it turns me on" is not the sort of thing any woman is likely to respond well to. "Hello, my name is John and I'd sure get off on the two of us swimming fully clothed together" is also not likely to elicit the desired result. "I'm into wetlook" declared after 20 years of marriage is also not going to go over well.

If anyone is looking to draw inspiration from Hobie's example, don't assume that you can send a girl some wetlook pics or a clip and expect her to respond the way his girlfriend did. I'll guess that he only sent them after the subject of "what turns you on?" came up, and he used the images/clip to illustrate what had already been discussed.

Hobie: all the best to you and your girlfriend!

In reply to Message (40003) Hello telling your girlfriend

By Hobie - ch Tue 05/05/09 00:50:21 GMT

A lot of guys have asked here in this forum about how telling their new girlfriends. I'll tell you my story.....

I met a very attractive woman about 8 weeks ago. Until last weekend, we only met 2 times. We have chatted a lot on msn though, and mentioned, that I think wetlook is very erotic.... I showed her a few pictures and send her a vid.

This weekend, she told me, to give her a few minutes and then come upstairs, 'cause she would have a surpise for me...

When I came up, I found her in the bath, wearing tight jeans an a white blouse. She took the shower head and gave me a wetlook show, i never had before..... She even told me to get the camera and make a video.... Later she asked me to get a nice thin foulard and then made that wet too, now only wearing her blouse... Again she asked me to take pictures.

When I asked her about the perfect performance she did for me, she told me, that before she came to visit me this weekend, she had been searching the internet to find out, how to do wetlook....

We had a great time.... No need to tell, that I was wet very soon also.

So: Just tell her.... Either she'll be OK with it or forget about her... If you're as lucky as I am, maybe marry her.....

....and sorry guys, she made me promise to keep the pics and the video for my private use only.... So no need to ask. I respect her wish.... I'd be crazy, if I wouldn't....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]