Wetlook-Online

Message # 39976

Subject: Question Women watersking wearing clothes

Date: Sun 03/05/09 02:05:55 GMT

Name: Wetluv us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Summer and hot weather's almost here, yeh!! Anybody else interested in seeing women watersking with their clothes on? Love to see this! Know Download Dreams has a vid of a woman watersking in jeans and white shirt, pretty nice and sexy video!! If only she'd left of the ski vest off to show that sexy wet shirt! Back about 20 years ago, Land's End pictured a woman on the cover of their catalog watersking in a dress! Wished I'd kept that catalog! The ski costumes at water ski shows are created for the show and just not the same as street clothes. A sexy dress with nylons would be awesome, or tight jeans and a white shirt. Would love to see more stuff like this.

Closest ever came was watching a woman help launch a boat with her clothes on. She was wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt. Was a very hot day. She waded into the water as the boat was launched. She waded in up to her waist and the waves were lapping at her shirt getting it wet. She then dunked underwater and coming up totally soaked. She walked up out of the water, her t-shirt totally see-through outlining a sexy little bra underneath and course her jeans clinging to her and shining. As the guy drove the boat and trailer out to park them, she stood there soaking wet holding the boat. When he returned, they both climbed in and took off. I imagined her diving off the boat out in the lake for a swim or skiing in her clothes.

Summer's almost her, hope it's a wet one for everyone!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]