Wetlook-Online

Message # 39920.9

Subject: Happy Re: Why Are There Not Any Black Models

Date: Thu 30/04/09 12:27:49 GMT

Name: wamnut uu

Email: tim_gipe@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Two of the last 3 women I dated were African American. One in particular LOVED getting wet all the time in her clothes... once she was turned on to it! She never thought about it much until we were at a local fair, had a few drinks, and I dared her to get dunked... skin-tight jeans,boots, and a braless top!! She hasn"t stopped since. The other day she called me from her car, soaking wet, and said she just dropped off her daughter at a public pool, and "accidently " fell in. She planned it from the start because she told me she wore her white summer pants suit with lingerie underneath... and orgasmed immediately! She walks in the rain all the time now - fully clothed - during her lunch, or to the grocery store, or whatever. And since the Ohio River has been up, she asked me to meet her at the public boat ramp so I could possibly take pix of her in the mud...
In reply to Message (39920) Hello Why Are There Not Any Black Models

By Anonymous - uu Wed 29/04/09 02:19:13 GMT

I am white, but I have noticed that there are not any black wetlook models out there with the exception of one liquid ladies presentation. I think that it would be intresting to see a variety.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]