minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:33:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 39901.2

Subject: Hello Re: Enjoying both wetlook and nudity...

Date: Mon 27/04/09 02:10:56 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, I enjoy both nudity and wetlook. I don't see any need to "reconcile" them. I don't frequent "gentleman's clubs" - can count on one hand the number of times I've even been in one. I can't say for certain, but I suppose there's no harm in asking the dancer for a wet strip - it's up to her to either do it or refuse the money.

If you've been following the forum, you'll that find "no nude" gets expressed in connection with wetlook posts from time to time. I'm sure there are a few folks here who are not interested in nude. However, for the most part, "no nude" isn't a reflection of majority taste or preference. It's about encouraging wetlook posts and discouraging dilution with off-topic posts. If someone wants to look at pictures of naked women, there are countless other sites on the internet where they can be found. Wetlook, on the other hand, is much less common, so we want to encourage as much as possible here.

I think most of the folks here are like me in finding both nudity and wetlook erotic.

In reply to Message (39901) Question Enjoying both wetlook and nudity...

By One Angry Dwarf - us Sun 26/04/09 21:20:34 GMT

Just curious regarding others' opinions...do you find it possible to reconcile the two?

For example, I admit that I do tend to frequent "gentleman's clubs" and the like, and enjoy the sight of a beautiful naked woman as much as the next so-called "normal" guy...yet at the same time, I find wet clothes very appealing, partly for the way the clothes cling to the body, accentuating the form and partly for the attitude it shows...that a girl is a little daring, a little crazy, not really caring much about what others will think if they get their clothes wet.  I suppose being willing to take one's clothes off for strangers fits into the same category, though...(as an aside, a couple of strip clubs not too far from here actually have hot tubs that one can take a lady into...never tried it, but I have thought of paying a dancer extra to enter the tub with her clothes on and then take them off...would be quite erotic, to me at least.)

Any others feel at all the same, or do you take a strictly "no nude" stance?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]