Wetlook-Online

Message # 39899.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Download Films and DRM

Date: Tue 28/04/09 13:37:55 GMT

Name: Boliut de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The download films have been protected by DRM. That`s why they don`t play after 3 days.
In reply to Message (39899.1.1.1) Sad Re: watching downloaded scenes

By Anonymous - us Mon 27/04/09 21:33:31 GMT

Unfortunately, I think that a code is actually needed in this case.  If I recall, the WU ppv clips were only good for a 3 day period, unlike most of the other sites such as Leons, Erik Elsas and the Wetlook Hunter where you actually purchase the clips and are able to view them at your leisure.  Since the proprietor of WU is no longer in business, you're probably out of luck.  Hopefully, I'm mistaken and you're able to get the clip to work.
In reply to Message (39899.1.1) Info Re: watching downloaded scenes

By Chiezo - chiezo@onego.ru ru Mon 27/04/09 16:52:26 GMT

Maybe it's a codec, not code? Codec is a small program which convert sertain type of compressed video (QuickTime, WMV, MPEG4...) to visible form to show it on the screen. Codecs are not beeng accessed directly. Instead they are beeng accessed by a media player. Rare codecs may not be installed on each computer.

To install codecs manually it is possible to download free "codec packs", such as CCCP or K-Lite. They contain dozens of codecs, for an every type of video, and they will install automatically, with your choice which codec to install and which not. They also contain a media player to replace a default Windows media player, but you may not install it if you wish.

I personally prefer K-Lite codec pack http://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm and I already use it (and update it from time to time) for many years without any problems.

To find out which codec you need you can use http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en . It's also a free program.

In reply to Message (39899.1) Hello watching downloaded scenes

By LarryNopal - se Sun 26/04/09 22:44:12 GMT

i downloaded one of their scenes a while ago, not knowing that it was only good on a windows machine (i have an old mac).  I finally got access to a windows machine and now it won't play.  it says i need some sort of code.  does anyone know about this?

regards

LN

In reply to Message (39899) DVD/CD Wetlook Unimited DVDs to trade

By soakfan - soakfan@yahoo.com us Sun 26/04/09 19:10:52 GMT

Hey Guys ... now that W unlimited is gone ... would love to trade the ones i have ... for ones i do not ... if anyone is interested ... shot me an email

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]