minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:33:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 39869.7.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Is there ANY support for my site??

Date: Fri 24/04/09 18:52:28 GMT

Name: John uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm only 'into' wet jeans, which is the reason for specializing.   I wouldn't even know how to produce for the 'other' wetlook fetishes!
In reply to Message (39869.7.1) Hello Re: Is there ANY support for my site??

By tom - ex Fri 24/04/09 15:34:17 GMT

John,

Im sorry to hear your site is unsuccessfull,

I think there have been some constructive coments made, I will try to give you mine, I have not looked at your site, its called The jean pool,

Personally i really enjoy wetlook, but im not sure how many other people do , maybe not many on the grand scale of life, you have a website which aims to attract customers not just to wetlook but to a specific part of wetlook, ie jeans, so I guess you are making your target audiance smaller, Now I dont want to start a debate about whats best Jeans or other, but i recon if you have a site which caters for all types of dress in wetlook and named the site somthing less specific, update it regualrly with good quality varied materiel, then who knows maybe you would attract more interest, I havent been to your site due to th fact i see the name jeanpool and think its doest interest me. possibly im not the only one.

I guess thers people out here who would be attracted just for Jeans, but they why do you think your site is not working?

Best wishes, Tom

In reply to Message (39869.7) Happy Re: Is there ANY support for my site??

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 24/04/09 14:01:25 GMT

I can help support you to do your projects. Check your email box. I just sent you an email, cos I can sponsor you the full amount so you can get a new camcorder.

MK

In reply to Message (39869) Angry Is there ANY support for my site??

By John - uu Fri 24/04/09 02:48:22 GMT

I started my Jean Pool site in 1998 because of my love for jeans wetlook and with high hopes of starting a business.    

Recently I lowered prices to $10 for a dvd and $5 for a cd rom.   Sales so far: $5.   From Germany.   It'll cost most of that $5 for the postage.

The Kelly movies have never sold enough copies to make a profit, much less to provide funds for another movie.    I even had to shut down the members section because of a lack of sales.

It's obvious to me that people tend to support wetlook sites that are owned by people with deep pockets, who can afford the best equipment, the prettiest models and settings, and that don't really care whether they make a profit or not.   But they probably do make a profit since people flock to their sites and leave ones like mine floundering.  

So, if I don't see some support for the site and future projects I'll just shut it down.   I don't need to pay $15 per month of my own money to feed a bunch of freeloaders.   

Don't post insulting messages in response to this.   That's what always happens even though it's against forum rules.   I don't need your negative comments.

John

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]