minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 11:56:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 39869.7

Subject: Happy Re: Is there ANY support for my site??

Date: Fri 24/04/09 14:01:25 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I can help support you to do your projects. Check your email box. I just sent you an email, cos I can sponsor you the full amount so you can get a new camcorder.

MK

In reply to Message (39869) Angry Is there ANY support for my site??

By John - uu Fri 24/04/09 02:48:22 GMT

I started my Jean Pool site in 1998 because of my love for jeans wetlook and with high hopes of starting a business.    

Recently I lowered prices to $10 for a dvd and $5 for a cd rom.   Sales so far: $5.   From Germany.   It'll cost most of that $5 for the postage.

The Kelly movies have never sold enough copies to make a profit, much less to provide funds for another movie.    I even had to shut down the members section because of a lack of sales.

It's obvious to me that people tend to support wetlook sites that are owned by people with deep pockets, who can afford the best equipment, the prettiest models and settings, and that don't really care whether they make a profit or not.   But they probably do make a profit since people flock to their sites and leave ones like mine floundering.  

So, if I don't see some support for the site and future projects I'll just shut it down.   I don't need to pay $15 per month of my own money to feed a bunch of freeloaders.   

Don't post insulting messages in response to this.   That's what always happens even though it's against forum rules.   I don't need your negative comments.

John

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]