MyWetloook

Message # 39859.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Jean Pool Stimulus Package: Next DVD Project

Date: Fri 24/04/09 01:14:08 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thought about seeing what the SBA can give you?
In reply to Message (39859.1.1) Thumbs Up Re: Jean Pool Stimulus Package: Next DVD Project

By John - uu Thu 23/04/09 21:37:48 GMT

I'm guessing two or three for this film.
In reply to Message (39859.1) Hello Re: Jean Pool Stimulus Package: Next DVD Project

By Scott - scottbrochert@sbcglobal.net us Thu 23/04/09 00:50:47 GMT

After I get my rent for the month of May taken care of, I should be able to send ya $10 to get that project rolling.  Give me about 2 weeks and I'll email you to let you know.  The project sounds interesting.  How many chicks are you going to film?
In reply to Message (39859) Exclamation Jean Pool Stimulus Package: Next DVD Project

By John - uu Wed 22/04/09 23:26:14 GMT

Here's the problem:  I need to buy a new video camera, and since I get Social Security, I don't have the funds to do so to produce a new movie.

Possible solution:  If I can get only 30 people to pre-order the next movie, I can get a camera, hire a model or two and produce the movie on my iMac using iMovie and iDvd.

How it would work:  People would pay $10 each to reserve a copy of the next movie, and I'd collect the money over 1 year at most.    If at the end of that year, not enough money has been collected, then each would get their $10 back.   However, once about $300 has been collected, which should take much less than a year, I can get the camera and make the movie (I've seen a good camera at Radio Shack which sells for about $250).    Then, each person who ordered would get the movie once it's finished, plus a free copy of the CD rom which has 1500+ wet jeans pictures.

The movie would feature the girls getting soaked in a variety of situations while wearing a variety of blue jeans, shoes, and tops.    It would be about 1 hour long because that's the way to get the maximum resolution.

Is there interest in a project of this kind?   If so I can create a new 'donate' button on the site to begin attracting pre-orders.

If someone would like to help finance the next movie, contact me and we can discuss the terms and probably reach an agreement.  

Also, the first old movie is available at the lowered price of $10 per copy.   I can offer the 2nd one again once I have a camera because I need to transfer the tape to my computer.    And the CD rom is now only $5.   If more people would buy these items this would also help finance the next movie.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]