minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 01:43:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 39836.2

Subject: Info Re: What is so bad about linkbee?

Date: Mon 20/04/09 16:15:10 GMT

Name: Mahoney eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is a free forum. Minx Movies give us this board for absolutely no charge. That makes posting linkbee links a bit strange. However making money on others peoples content, makes it even more strange. IMHO linkbee is an OK way to link YOUR OWN COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL, not someone elses. Anyway, making money on someone elses copyrighted work generally is illegal in North America & Europe. Linkbee and other such sites are known for finding ways of tricking the law and generally that's immoral. Also the linkbee links on the forum or done in a not fair way. The posts are entilted youtube links, not truthfully linkbee links to youtube videos and the linkbee posters want to make money WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT AT ALL - it's all material recycled many times. Nothing new at all. Trust me, if you posted a good NEW youtube, not to mention some good photos from some German language poolparty site of Estonia's Fotoalbum noone would complain, when it's recycled garbage with tricky or no descriptions, noone will like it. Just make a little effort, instead of trying to make money using Nigel's (of Minx Movies) and the copyright holders work instead of your own. That's my two cents, however I'm not for deleting them, just truthfull titles, to save people from clicking on the thread. The deleted message lacked this.

Regards,

Mahoney.

In reply to Message (39836) Question What is so bad about linkbee?

By Wet Dan - us Mon 20/04/09 15:20:13 GMT

I'm in no way affiliated nor do I use linkbee. What is so bad about it. Some have said it is a way for people to make money. If that is true what is wrong with someone earning a little money as long as it isn't hurting anyone. For all we know they may be using the money to purchase wetlook movies or site memberships. The world economy isn't in great shape and lets be honest most site memberships aren't cheap. So let us not begrudge someone for trying to make a little money. Now with that being said, if these links are in anyway harmful then they should be discouraged. Those are just my thoughts for the day.

Dan

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]