minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 03:06:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 39823.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook in Salt Lake City?

Date: Mon 20/04/09 00:56:30 GMT

Name: Amf uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The fountain at the shopping center downtown--what's it called?  Gateway Plaza?  They have great shooting fountains that people play in.  Most of them are kids, unfortunately, but I saw a very sex woman get carried into the biggest jets by her boyfriend, soaking her tight blue jeans and sexy low cut sweater top.  I chatted with her afterwards and she said that they go in the fountain every time they are downtown.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgRi-WMzzzc

And as you see here, it's not just for kids to play in:  

http://www.flickr.com/photos/filteredout/2580783094/

There's also this fountain, but I'm not sure where it is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/t-nardi/2880590745/sizes/l/

There's also a swimming area at the old Saltair pavilion.  The lake is really smelly though, and muddy and shallow, so I didn't go in.  Apparently it's so salty that you float easily.  But they have outdoor showers there for rinsing off.  It could be a fun place to swim clothed.  

In reply to Message (39823.1) Info Re: Wetlook in Salt Lake City?

By wetwhiteandblue - us Sun 19/04/09 23:12:41 GMT

Your best bet is to go to the beach out on the lake.  Otherwise there is really no good places for wetlook.  I wouldn't venture into any fountains especially in or around Temple Square.  You have to remember that the majority of citizenship are Mormons - wonderful people, but very conservative when it come to this sort of thing.  
In reply to Message (39823) Question Wetlook in Salt Lake City?

By Mahoney - eu Sun 19/04/09 21:48:04 GMT

Hi guys,

I'll be spending the summer with friends who live in SLC, but they are not in to wetlook, so can't really help me with any good spots, does any one here know of some? Summers there seem to be hot and the city is fairly conservative for it's size, so probably there is some good wetlook though I doubt that people swim in the central fountain on Temple Square ;). Any tips? As for nightlife with some wetlook (like a pool) that would probably be too much for Utah?

Mahoney

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]