Wetlook-Online

Message # 39821.1

Subject: Read This I'm an Aries

Date: Sun 19/04/09 20:39:13 GMT

Name: Jameswetjeans ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I had a fascination since I was about starting puberty, I would be on holidays in Bournemouth or Cornwall and places, and would regular see girls swimming fully clothes on and I noticed I'd get aroused

After this whenver I was left alone at home for a couple of hours or so, I would run a bath, I 1st tried just underpants and after a while went onto an old school shirt I had worn previously which was probably in the wash basket

then I decided to get more adventurous, and went in with jeans, I remember slowly dunking arse in and loving the warm feeling.

and I'd do "Press-ups", wetting the front of jeans

a number of times this happened I found myself ejaculating automatically

After this I would shove the wet clothes straight into the tumble dryer, I never got caught out

I still to this day get in the bath fully clothed, Jeans are always best as most of my youtube favourites are Jeans Youtube user is Mackers1

Even on hot days now I still go on the look out in fountains or a trip to Bridlington and more often than not you see girls fully clothed wet

James

In reply to Message (39821) Hello where di it all begin topicthe

By wetsuitman - uu Sun 19/04/09 19:57:38 GMT

the recent debate about where did it all begin,can I just do simple survey,Im aquarian birthsign,some others were too,who else here water signs.Is their a mud sign too!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.156 seconds to generate ]