minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:51:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 3981.1

Subject: On Drugs Wonder what your idea is...

Date: Wed 04/06/03 10:58:27 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
In the US (most likely other places, too), there is an icecream bar called "Klondike" The theme is "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?" It won't take long how the ad would run if I wrote it!!

Let's see...about a hundred people fully dressed (mostly women, of course) jumping into a lake or something to swim to the Klondike Bar collection...

Too bad I don't live in the UK, I would also put in a Wetlook request for the Rolo advert!

In reply to Message (3981) Crown Longshot.......but you have to be in it to win it

By Placebo Effect - gb Wed 04/06/03 08:16:04 GMT

I just saw an advert on UK TV for Rolo's. The slant of the advert shows a woman in a board meeting getting up and doing a stupid dance and the advert is asking people what they'd dare somebody to do "to have your last Rolo". Rolo through their website are offering veiwers the chance to submit their ideas for "dares" and Rolo will make the best one into their next TV advert. Already submitted my idea......!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]