minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 14:53:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 39804.4.1

Subject: Happy Re: Where did it all begin?

Date: Sat 18/04/09 21:22:43 GMT

Name: masha gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Im an aquarian as well maybe there is somthing, my wife thinks there is .
In reply to Message (39804.4) Hello Re: Where did it all begin?

By wetsuitman - uu Sat 18/04/09 20:32:04 GMT

I recall seeing a kids tv program in the early 60s where kids on the show as a fun game had to get in a  pond made for the stage and wade about  collecting things off the bottom,they had just normal clothes on and the host just said  he was sure thier Mums wouldnt mind !I was only about 10 at the time but I found it exciting and was envious they were allowed to just get wet in everyday clothes.I bagan trying it in secret in in my teens found the sexualy exciting aspect,I nearly always ejaculated in my wet clothes with minimal touching myself through the wet material.The first girlfriend I had did it in the bath when her parents were on holiday in skirt and top with a pair of tan boots on she didnt mind soaking,I had a very hard erection completely obvious in my own wet jeans and I think it was the first time we went onto have semi sex(had no condoms ) Since then I have got wet alone,with my ex wife and a new ladyfriend who is quite ok with it and will wear virtualy anything for me,that I find very exciting on a more mature lady.Where did it all come from?I still dont kno,Im an aquarian birth sign,is there any pattern here?
In reply to Message (39804) Hello Where did it all begin?

By Paul - psd43@btopenworld.com uu Sat 18/04/09 15:46:13 GMT

Like so many other people on this and other forums I thought I was alone in my little fetish until I discovered the interweb thingy.Then I got to thinking.(dangerous, I know,but it happens)When And how does it all start? When you are born,the midwife doesnt say "Congratulations,you`ve got ahealthy 7 pound wetlook fetishist.It must start somehow.Any thoughts?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]