Wetlook-Online

Message # 39804.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: See Thread 39707 below

Date: Tue 21/04/09 01:49:38 GMT

Name: Gary us

Email: garykay@sisna.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I do agree that the issue was discussed at length but perhaps it bears rediscovering as older threads fade from memory the farther they fade down through the forum.  I wholly agree that that the female form while devine, pales to the look of a female form draped in a beautiful gown or dress and wet, something so naughty can only be the purest form of sensuality. A pretty girl, a prom date captured in a photo and placed in an album next to her date, nice. A pretty girl, a prom date captured in a photo laying back in a fountain, letting go, total abandon to the "norms" of society and having fun, there is a photo that will get looked at time and time again and a scene folks will talk about for years to come. I have been to many weddings, I adore weddings. They might find a mention in conversation on occasion, My wife and I had a dunk tank and we were dunked in full wedding attire, people talked about that wedding for years after!  Of course while these folks thought it novel and fun, as did we, we knew there was a deeper sensation beyond the visual and physical.  What was even more fun was that it was "catchy", before the day was over we had numerous willing victims, they all had a great time, perhaps a few new fetishists were born that day.

Look at the rise in popularity of "Trash The Dress" brides taking to extremes to show off and have pure unashamed fun with a gown they spent untold hours, days, weeks fretting over, such a beautiful expression!!

In reply to Message (39804.2.1) Hello See Thread 39707 below

By Anonymous - uu Sat 18/04/09 19:10:34 GMT

We had a lengthy discussion of this just a few days ago.  It seems like the causes are as varied as the particular preferences.  Some people can trace it to one specific experience or sight, others can't.  I remember one woman who wrote that her fetish began with her dolls--she got them wet with their clothes on and she liked it.  Then there are others (remember Nicole's stories?  How that wet New Year's Eve party got her started?) who got turned on to it when they were adults.  

Still though, I wonder about this, and why it happens to some of us.  I remember when I was in 3rd or 4th grade, before my wetlook interest began (before any sexual interest began) a kid I knew showed me Playboy magazine.  He said "Are you getting a boner?" and the answer was no.  I knew where my father kept his Playboys and peeked at them occasionally--but I was always more interested in the semi clothed pics, especially the wet ones.  Nudity was never nearly as exciting to me.  That's hard for a lot of people to understand.  Even me.  Aren't we biologically programmed to be attracted to the nude body?  Yet I'd still prefer seeing a woman in a very sheer wet slip or dress that concealed nothing rather than fully nude.  I like seeing a beautiful woman's nude body, but I just am more excited by wetness.  I think it has something to do with letting go, giving in, not caring about anything, allowing your clothes to get completely soaked with abandon, for the thrill of it.  That's what I find most exciting.  And when a woman lets her pretty clothes get completely soaked because she knows how much I like it, well that for me is a tremendous act of love and kindness.  Nothing compares to the thrill of it.  

In reply to Message (39804.2) Talking ... in my childhood

By Robbi - de Sat 18/04/09 18:12:55 GMT

I remember when I was a child, I got very excited when I saw a girl in wet clothing.

I remeber when I was about 5 or 6, when I watched "The Avengers" and I saw Diana Rigg in a black cat suit jumping into a pool - I almost died! I was still in the kindergarden when I saw "The Getaway", when Ali McGaw went swimming in her dress.

I began cutting out pictures from magazines and fashion catalogues and collected them.

When I was 10 years old I went fishing with my father. It was a cold April day. Then three girls on horses appeared at the lake. They wore full riding gear, boots, jackets and everything. Then they rode right into the water although it was freezing cold and they swam beside their horses, as if it was a hot day in august.

I almost died! I was convinced that I was insane. When I was 11, I began getting myself wet in the bath tub once a week, still believing that I was brainsick.

When I was full age I heared about fetishism for the first time and I discovered, that I was not insane. Finally, the kid had a name.

In 1999 was up to searching on the internet, if there was any other person in the world beeing like me - and suddenly I discovered, that I was not alone! I will never forget that day! It was my second birth !

In reply to Message (39804) Hello Where did it all begin?

By Paul - psd43@btopenworld.com uu Sat 18/04/09 15:46:13 GMT

Like so many other people on this and other forums I thought I was alone in my little fetish until I discovered the interweb thingy.Then I got to thinking.(dangerous, I know,but it happens)When And how does it all start? When you are born,the midwife doesnt say "Congratulations,you`ve got ahealthy 7 pound wetlook fetishist.It must start somehow.Any thoughts?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.164 seconds to generate ]