WetlookPro

Message # 39804.11.1.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: In the beginning

Date: Sun 19/04/09 20:11:14 GMT

Name: Sweden se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think it's almost boring to keep this stuff secret for himself, I go every day at the swimming pool and today when I was that it was a mother who bathed with linen and panties, daughter think I had a tshirt and panties perhaps.

Sometimes you will see even guys who swim with the tshirt, that I saw when I was there yesterday and bathed.

But it is perhaps only 1-4 people a day bathed in nothing but swimsuits.

But I think it would get people to try this more often, I have tried to get many children programs on TV to take up the subject but it is difficult, I have actually been mailkontakt with a reporter, and she tested actually klädsim facing the camera, but only 30 seconds, unfortunately.

In reply to Message (39804.11.1.1.2) Hello Re: In the beginning

By Captain Nemo - no Sun 19/04/09 19:31:21 GMT

My history is almost the same.

- before puberty I was envy seeing some children playing in pants and blouses in the water

- later in parents absence bathing in clothes

- in late 80-thies first shock seeing in USA in sexshop "SPLOSH!" magazine with clothed women in water mud and food and discovering this fetish as not only mine own weird thing

- next shock after contact with internet after writing   "WETLOOK" in browser

- fascination with pioneer era of wetlook in internet - Frogy, EE, Anthony's X, Champannge, Vintage wetlook etc

- till now without female partner i wetlook - only swimming in clothes and secret mudding

My sign is Aquarius

Cptn Nemo

In reply to Message (39804.11.1.1) Thumbs Up Re: In the beginning

By Paul - psd43@btopenworld.com gb Sun 19/04/09 17:11:47 GMT

Hi everyone and thanks for all the reaction to what was a very deep question.I am amazed by the response.After all, it is probably a question that there is no definitive answer to.It could be that aset of criteria happen at a given moment, a synapse in the brain clicks closed and hey presto a fetish is born.Could the building blocks to all fetishes already be built in? Just waiting for the right set of stimuli? By the way,I too am a water sign.Weird!
In reply to Message (39804.11.1) Hello In the beginning

By Sweden - se Sun 19/04/09 16:14:57 GMT

Hi, I am a guy of 24 years from Sweden who always liked to wet me down.

It started once when I was with Dad, about 5 years old, I saw a TV program where the family was on holiday in Thailand and they went on utlfykt, stopped at a waterfall, the son asked the father if they could not take his clothes off before them went there but they kept the clothes in which all the others and went to the waterfall and bathed and showered.

I remember every so excited and my heart pulse rate went up so I each had to take a little walk to my room and back to the TV.

After that, when I was with mom, I read me into the bathroom a few times and put me in a small BATHTUB with upper bar and a couple of thick trousers, which was blown up when they got in the water, they were just as dense as any air remained left.

Then it took a while and I had extra swimming for sport at school, I had played sports and then a long break to then I would be swimming, I went around with my gym clothes sat me in the changing room, then I went to the sauna and showers, thought it felt a little cold so I pushed off a shower and wet on each arm training jacket, when I looked at the arm and looked at the shower, and so I suddenly jumped into the shower with tshirt, workout pants and jacket.

Since I went on swimming extra 1 every week so I thought, take the chance to shower with your clothes on before because I had quite a long time to me before class and I did it in a number of weeks to come.

I realized later that I could change the sport of swimming pool exclusive, they did that I switched on all alone and what I did after the lecture? Well I jumped in the shower with gym clothes on, hanging them up in the swimming pool for a day after when I had sports again ..... and so it continued.

Then bathed me out a lot, biked a lot and when I cycled often to the bathing area, might have an extra change with me that I was wet down without mom noticed it.

Now I am 24 and have been placed on the wetlook since I was about 5 years old, soon perhaps, I built a cottage with mom, a bathroom with sauna and relax, then I can both take a bath with shower and best clothes on.

Then I can take me to a good beach nearby where I can swim with clothes on too, but Mom noticed reached where I live in its own with its own washing machine, etc.

During this time I also bathed in the swimming pool very often and far, some 15 years of age, when I go swimming very often with your clothes on in the swimming pool, where I never told, it was always good and I've tried everything from linens and swimwear to correct shirt with buttons and thick trousers, but also tshirt and jeans.

I had sometimes both tshirt and shirt on and they kept me on even in the sauna.

Mom never liked what I did and every time she discovered she was reached just as angry but I am not bothered even if I promised to stop it.

Had she accepted that I like to swim with your clothes on, I was able to hang clothes out to dry without anyone becomes angry or mad at me.

So I hid them always, I am a guy but have also tried swimsuits, took some of them remain forgotten in the swimming pool.

Now I live alone in the apartment with a bath and can swim with your clothes on undisturbed at home, very nice.

I would like to see more, try this but also get children and young people to realize that you can actually swim with your clothes on and you have to dare to take the step and try it.

In reply to Message (39804.11) Read This Re: Where did it all begin?

By closet - ca Sun 19/04/09 13:13:19 GMT

I have been reviewing this web sight and others daily for many years now.  As explained by others this started at a young age for me with similar experiances, I have seen all the movies mentioned and had similar personal moments.  I also believe this fedish has a lot to do with letting go, doing something that is questionable, not harmful yet very stimulating, its a roller coaster of emotions when it does happen.  I was deeply moved when I first discovered this web site, I did not feel as alone or odd any more.  I would like to know how many people view these sites but never participate in forums or actually purchase items.  Based on the type people we seem to be (secretive) there is probably quiet a few more of us out there than post.  I am a closet wetlooker, not happy about it but that's my comfort zone for now.  My wife does not understand my fedish yet she is aware of it and occationally tries.  I'm sure many of us have the perfect moment and picture in our mind, searching for the right one is part of the fantasy.  As one of the posts mentioned, if it's "planned its not the same" but I'll take what I get.  Thank you Nigel for provideing this forum with simulating information to keep the many "closet viewers" motivated over the years.

First time writer after many years of viewing.  

In reply to Message (39804) Hello Where did it all begin?

By Paul - psd43@btopenworld.com uu Sat 18/04/09 15:46:13 GMT

Like so many other people on this and other forums I thought I was alone in my little fetish until I discovered the interweb thingy.Then I got to thinking.(dangerous, I know,but it happens)When And how does it all start? When you are born,the midwife doesnt say "Congratulations,you`ve got ahealthy 7 pound wetlook fetishist.It must start somehow.Any thoughts?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]