minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 00:42:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 39804.11

Subject: Read This Re: Where did it all begin?

Date: Sun 19/04/09 13:13:19 GMT

Name: closet ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have been reviewing this web sight and others daily for many years now.  As explained by others this started at a young age for me with similar experiances, I have seen all the movies mentioned and had similar personal moments.  I also believe this fedish has a lot to do with letting go, doing something that is questionable, not harmful yet very stimulating, its a roller coaster of emotions when it does happen.  I was deeply moved when I first discovered this web site, I did not feel as alone or odd any more.  I would like to know how many people view these sites but never participate in forums or actually purchase items.  Based on the type people we seem to be (secretive) there is probably quiet a few more of us out there than post.  I am a closet wetlooker, not happy about it but that's my comfort zone for now.  My wife does not understand my fedish yet she is aware of it and occationally tries.  I'm sure many of us have the perfect moment and picture in our mind, searching for the right one is part of the fantasy.  As one of the posts mentioned, if it's "planned its not the same" but I'll take what I get.  Thank you Nigel for provideing this forum with simulating information to keep the many "closet viewers" motivated over the years.

First time writer after many years of viewing.  

In reply to Message (39804) Hello Where did it all begin?

By Paul - psd43@btopenworld.com uu Sat 18/04/09 15:46:13 GMT

Like so many other people on this and other forums I thought I was alone in my little fetish until I discovered the interweb thingy.Then I got to thinking.(dangerous, I know,but it happens)When And how does it all start? When you are born,the midwife doesnt say "Congratulations,you`ve got ahealthy 7 pound wetlook fetishist.It must start somehow.Any thoughts?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]