minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 04:50:12 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 39804.1.1

Subject: Pulsing Re: Where did it all begin?

Date: Sun 19/04/09 09:14:52 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It started definitely in my childhood, but when ? Your stories helped me to realize that it was probably earlier than I tend to think.

Probably it started with a fascination being wet myself in clothes - at about 11-12, when I saw and heard about girls who got wet in clothes - the sensation was definitely tied to sexual arousal. I remember being on a week out with school, all children were about 13-14. One girl, one that I secretly admired, but was (as I was always thinking...) unreachable for me was thrown in the sea by one of the strong guys of the class, in jeans and blouse. I did not see it myself, but for years made phantasies about it.

From my secondary school time I was always alert on occassions seeing girls becoming wet. Heavy rain was such an occassion, or a nice fountain in the summer. For hours sometimes I waited in vain for something. But it seems that most attractive incidents always happened by surprise. When I was 16 or so I witnessed a girl, fully clad in jeans, t-shirt and blouse being tossed in the fountain near the Dom Church of Cologne. And later a day a saw a girl in a white blouse quite see through, who obviously had swum as well and was drying up. For years I wanted to spend days in Cologne.

Well these are some memories of childchood. The big change was of course with the internet. I was crazily aroused when in 1997-8 or so I found a site devoted to wetlook. But in time many of the old cherished memories faded away, just because of internet - and I at the moment I'm not quite sure whether it really brought advantages or not.......

For myself the development of a fascination with wetlook in my early childhood has probably something to do with the fact that messing up/ wetting or making yourself dirty was something that was seen as undesirable by my mother. Something thus like the attractiveness of the forbidden... later easily connected to sex.

In reply to Message (39804.1) Read This Re: Where did it all begin?

By wetgalfan - wetgalfan@yahoo.com us Sat 18/04/09 16:53:21 GMT

I am not entirely sure.  Long before I was even interested in girls as a child, I remember being fasinated by shows like Laugh In (dating myself) and any other media where people get wet in clothes.  When I became aware of the opposite sex, that attraction for wetness went right along with it.  I have no idea where the "defining moment" happened.
In reply to Message (39804) Hello Where did it all begin?

By Paul - psd43@btopenworld.com uu Sat 18/04/09 15:46:13 GMT

Like so many other people on this and other forums I thought I was alone in my little fetish until I discovered the interweb thingy.Then I got to thinking.(dangerous, I know,but it happens)When And how does it all start? When you are born,the midwife doesnt say "Congratulations,you`ve got ahealthy 7 pound wetlook fetishist.It must start somehow.Any thoughts?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]