minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:40:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 39767.3

Subject: Hello Re: Aplologies For the Linkbee!

Date: Thu 16/04/09 20:06:53 GMT

Name: regenman nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I find it extremely annoying.

I have no problem with the ads on this forum, on youtube or on flickr, since those annoyances _pay_ for my viewing pleasure. In the case of linkbee, being forced to view their advertisements pays for _nothing_ that I want. They intrude on my life and my computer, without giving me _anything_ in return. I want them OUT.

I suggest you give a linkbee-warning in the topic of your post, so that I (and other neurotics) can avoid them.

In reply to Message (39767) Hello Aplologies For the Linkbee!

By Steve - au Wed 15/04/09 20:53:29 GMT

Hey everybody..

I see i have received some negative feedback from some of my links due to the use of 'Linkbee' and i apologies to all those who have found it an annoyance..

However, is it really that bad? When displaying an image, i always right click 'copy image location' so that the link only shos the direct image and none of its surroundings.. so this mixed in with the Linkbee banner isnt so bad is it?

For example:

Linkbee banner: http://linkbee.com/OVAO   ( i dont see the problem with this.. )

Linkbee Advert Link: http://linkbee.com/OURA  ( I no longer use these)

I have used linkbee on other forums and it has been no problems.. being a student i dont have an income and this just substitutes the ocasional night out.. So i apologies and would like your feedback on whether or not this would be acceptable on the forum?

Cheers

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]