Wetlook-Online

Message # 39747

Subject: Hello self wetting ,my past experiences

Date: Tue 14/04/09 18:50:03 GMT

Name: wetsuitman uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I posted a few weeks back  about getting soaked in a suit where others can see you and for the handfull of folk interested I have done it.First of all one dosnt have to be gay (not that that is even important,straight or gay is fine if its pleasurable ) to enjoy self wetting,I have a ladyfriend who wets as well but not as bold as me but on a very recent occasion I took a fully dressed soaking and people saw me and I was very reassured that I had no negative comments from anyone,I firmly believe otheres may have wanted to try it too ! The setting was a small stretch of river easily reached by car about an hour from where I live,I have been in here before but usualy after walking to a very secluded spot where bushes overhang and give privacy for the those wetters who love to get soaked in secret (like me up to recently ! )I have waded in my suit here with my ladyfriend in tow and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience but as mentioned earlier this last one was with others about just to add to the excitment silly as it sounds !One seems to ponder on an excuse to actualy go into water still fully dressed if others are around,younger people seem to be accepted as fooling around but a well dressed older person in a smart suit is another issue.I was not on my own which helped initialy but after messing about a bit wetting my shoes and bottoms of my suit trousers I just waded in waist deep not really caring if I got the odd look from passers by,not on made any negative comments in fact one couple egged me on to "do the job properly and swim ! ". That prompt was what I needed so thats what I did,for those who have tried fully clothed in jacket and trousers with shoes,swimming is very hard !.They gave me a bit of a cheer for trying and now fully soaked I was very happy and had proved public wetting was really no problem.I waded out absolutely dripping wet,clothes glued to me,shoes squelching and sat down for a while to drip dry a bit,we had a cup of coffee and when I stood up the suit didnt even look that wet,a bit crumpled maybe but passable at a glance as quite smart still !It was planned to maybe go up river a bit to the secluded spot where more intimate wetting coud take place but the sun had gone in now so we drove home for a warm bath wetting this time with my ladyfriend now at ease getting wet ! Sorry if I went on a bit,not many will be that interested probably but if it was worth reading for some then its been worth it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]