Wetlook-Online

Message # 39722.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello -> Thailand

Date: Mon 13/04/09 21:26:03 GMT

Name: Mahoney eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I would suggest Thailand. At our friends to the south you won't see any action in Bratislava or Budapest. You should tour small villages, and that's not easy to do. And the weather can be bad. I'd suggest Thailand's Songkran. Thailand may not be stable by European standards, but this doesn't seem to affect tourism, it's safe as usual and very cheap, as it's a mass tourist destination, so forget Europe and head for songkran. And if your after Polish or Slavic type girls, then Poland is waaaay better in a hot summer. Gdynia's beach is unbeatable but each city has some fountains with guaranteed action when temperatures hit 25-30 (as everywhere in the world), so that's the time to visit and not cold Easter Monday.
In reply to Message (39722.1.1.1) Hello Re: idiotic law, again poland shows paranoia

By ricoh - sibryan_68@hotmail.com gb Mon 13/04/09 20:10:31 GMT

Iwas going to go to Poland next year for Easter partly with an eye to seeing some Smigus Dyngus fun.  But thats one tourist less from hearing this.  I'll be heading for Hungary where the government allow the fire brigade to completely drench its local ladies!  Or Slovenia or Slovakia but unless we see something to prove Poland hasn't broke with its tradition then my custom will go elsewhere
In reply to Message (39722.1.1) Hello idiotic law, again poland shows paranoia [nt]

By Dave Vandersloot - pl Mon 13/04/09 19:26:47 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (39722.1) Hello Almost nothing in Warsaw...

By Mahoney - eu Mon 13/04/09 18:42:19 GMT

100+ euro fines for throwing water at people in cities did the trick... :/
In reply to Message (39722) Hello Poland Easter Sprinklings, or lack of it??

By Dave Vandersloot - pl Mon 13/04/09 16:55:49 GMT

Was that so poor all over da country, or just in Poznan? I've seen just one girl properly wet

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]