WetlookPro

Message # 397.4

Subject: Pulsing Re: Understanding Girlfriend

Date: Tue 08/10/02 05:13:06 GMT

Name: Denzouk gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
My girlfriend and I have been married for 25 years.  Before we were engaged I told her of my love of seeing woment in wet clothes.  But that was before the days of the internet, so I usually relied on trips to the beach or the fountains at Trafalgar Square to see it 'in the flesh'.  Fortunatley, men's magazines would usually carry sets of pics. of women wading with their clothes on.

My wife hates feeling cold, so our sessions are usually confined to the bathroom.  It's not something we do every week, but it's enought to get both of us really aroused when we do it.  It's brilliant foreplay!!

In reply to Message (397) Bouncing Understanding Girlfriend

By Jeanswet. - gb Mon 07/10/02 06:22:32 GMT

I consider myself very lucky to have a girlfriend who understands wetlook completely, we are both in our early thirties and live in the Midlands (England), we had only being seeing each other a short while (about an hour after we first met!)when i brought the subject up about having a wetlook fetish. I did think it very risky at the time but thought back to what someone in the wetlook community had said a while back that 'most women love wetlook but they just don't know it yet'. I had her curious and thankfully she did not get up and leave the pub but started asking questions!!

This was a couple of years ago and we are now at the stage of having regular wet sessions together.

She has admitted to experimenting on her own, even going as far as soaking her office clothes with cups of water and going out for a walk at lunchtime during really hot spells to cool off and dry off! you would not know she was wet unless you touched her, i am reliably informed this was due to the type of material she was wearing at the time. She has come home from work and walked straight into a cool shower fully clothed and loved it. I am not saying the direct approach works with all females, maybe i'm just lucky, but would be interested to hear of the experiences of others in getting their partner interested in this great pastime of ours.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]