minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:19:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 39677

Subject: Happy Off topic...In the words of Mel Brooks.."It's good to be the King"....

Date: Fri 10/04/09 02:43:44 GMT

Name: Liquidladies/Interwet-USA, Inc. us

Email: waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi  folks  one big shoot in formals tomorrow  and then the bonanza on Wednesday the 15th April.

I have been informed that many of the girls are new and have been to our website and all want their chances at WLP and being a wetlook model....OK  great   Kelli  says we are completely full up  from 5-10 with new ladies doing test shots.

The first I met last week was a 51 year old moel and attractive and was gonna test in Levi's.  They looked damn good on her, but things happened and she will be our first girl on Wednesday....

Gosh  so many  and we know that  many want to do this because they called us.

Like I said it's good to be the King.....All I get to do is take snaps shots one after another surrounded by wet beauties

all night long in various wet oufits.....tough job  but I am will to sacrifice myself for pictures for all...

More later as we do them  and this is gonna be a banner year for Liquidladies....Better consider being a member or you are really gonna miss out....

regards.....

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]