WetlookPro

Message # 39671.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: songkran - byebye!

Date: Thu 09/04/09 14:58:42 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI...I am leaving for the airport in 2hrs too, and heading out to Chiang Ma, Thailand today --  and will meet up with several wet fans from the UK and Germany. I am taking 3 HD camcorders and waterproof housings, so I will capture hundreds of wet thai girls, for sure. I will post loads of hd caps and clips when I get back on April 20th....you can bet the farm on that.

If anybody wants to tag along with us, you are welcome to hang out with us and we can show you all the best spots around the canal to go to see the wet events. I know the place pretty well, cos have been going there almost every year since 1979. You can reach me by leaving a message for "Mr Kelly" at the Royal Panerai hotel, which is a brand new Peninsular hotel that just opened right next to the northeast corner of the canal system (where all the action takes place).

MK

In reply to Message (39671.1) Thumbs Up Re: songkran - byebye!

By Larry - uu Thu 09/04/09 13:21:15 GMT

Not your wife but canīt you publish some pics of thai girls or other girls going wet? Write a report of your visit... the good places (most wet) to visit. Chiang Mai or? I wish you a nice trip.

In reply to Message (39671) Tongue songkran - byebye!

By Magician - gb Thu 09/04/09 12:18:02 GMT

Ok - left you guys with a few links, and tomorrow (Friday) flying out to Thailand to have fun during Songkran. Going with my wife, and no doubt she will wear some mini skirts and mini dresses for me!!! The dresses are no problem as she likes to dress up in the evening, and wear high heels and short tight dresses - we have even bought 'Songkran high heels' and 'Songkran handbag' - these look OK but were cheap and therefore don't matter if they fall apart. During the day always seems to be a bit of a persuading game. She seems to test me by putting on shorts and t shirt, and then I have a bit of a moan and she will change into a mini skirt and usually a smaller top more suitable to go with a short skirt.

Will take the digi camera and water proof housing, but don't know if I can share the photos -sorry! The problem is that I don't really want photos of my wife plastered across the internet, but seeing as my wife also looks at the photos, I can't take more than a token one or two of other girls that I wouldn't mind posting.

Whatever, the weather will be hot, the beer will be cold and the sun will be shining, and there will be at least some wetlook on a couple of days!

Have fun!

Magician

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.085 seconds to generate ]