minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 14:45:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 39628.1.1.1

Subject: Angry Re: Long boots, sweater, denim mini skirt and jacket, soaked in the pool

Date: Mon 06/04/09 13:47:36 GMT

Name: wet firewall uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

i am using firefox anyway (since it is superior to ie 6/7/8/x).

the error message ("card declined at pre-auth") is not browser-related all: ccbill simply seems to dislike my (european) card-issuer bank. and a.f.a.i.k. ccbill seems to dislike _all_ european card-issuer banks.

In reply to Message (39628.1.1) Hello Re: Long boots, sweater, denim mini skirt and jacket, soaked in the pool

By Roscoe_BC - us Mon 06/04/09 12:26:09 GMT

I don't know if you are having the same problem I was, but I couldn't make a payment using Internet Explorer.  Firefox worked fine.  

EuroWAM TEAM's work was, as usual, well worth the effort of trying another browser :).

In reply to Message (39628.1) Angry Re: Long boots, sweater, denim mini skirt and jacket, soaked in the pool

By wet firewall - uu Mon 06/04/09 10:04:42 GMT

hi EuroWAM TEAM!

now your credit card payment processing seems to be done by ccbill europe only. unfortunately, like "the global" ccbill, ccbill europe does not accept my credit card ("declined at pre-auth") either. i guess that the same thing happens with all europen credit cards.

can you please provide an alternative payment method, too?

- themothersip.net used to be fine (i performed successful payments with the same credit card many times there)

- paypal would be suitable (though not too convenient) but only without your current minimum order limit of usd 50

so will i be able to buy this single set?

cheers,

wet firewall

In reply to Message (39628) Pictures Long boots, sweater, denim mini skirt and jacket, soaked in the pool html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net ro Mon 06/04/09 06:27:04 GMT

Hello guys,
the new WET update on EuroWAM.net comes from EUwetlook.com and it features Michaela.
As usual we have some pictures for you below and more on the site.
Get EUwetlook.com and another 8 sites for $30 / MONTH
OR
Join the WAMclub and get more then 60% discount on any of the 800+ updates from EuroWAM.net

Join our VIP program and get
9 wam sites for one low price
per month. Get 9 wam sites for
less than $3.50 per site
per month!
The new updates on

VIP Section & Download Store

EUWetlook
Wearing long red leather boots, black pantyhose, denim mini skirt, white sweater and white winter jacket, Mihaela is ready for playing in the pool. First, she sits by the steps and dips her red boots and denim skirt into the pool. She then ventures further into the pool and gets her white sweater and jacket totally soaked. As she walks across the pool, she discards her jacket and her sweater becomes completely visible. As her sweater is already completely wet, it clings to her skin and it becomes apparent that she isn't wearing any underwear. Later on, she decides to lightly play with the water outside the pool, providing a nice view of her totally drenched self.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR VIP SECTION AND/OR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/

Archive Section

EUWetlook
In the shower again Alexandra is having a great time soaking her nice outfit.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php

Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.256 seconds to generate ]