MyWetloook

Message # 39610.5.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook opportunity for non-religious folk

Date: Fri 10/04/09 20:25:16 GMT

Name: The Hopeless case us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just a few thoughts.. If baptism is by water, and the Holy Spirit is referred to as the living water, then wouldn't being un-baptized be just the opposite? Wouldnt a dry place such as the Sahara desert be more fitting for an un-baptism ceremony?... to be un-holy spirited?

"The water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of living water, welling up into eternal life."

"This wonderful meditation on the Holy Spirit as living water, so called by Jesus in his conversation with the Samaritan woman,  is used in the Roman Liturgy’s office of Readings for Monday of the 7th week of Easter, as a reflection to prepare us for the great Feast of the Descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost."

http://reference.bahai.org/en/t/ab/SAQ/saq-25.html   (a Bahai interpretation of this scripture. The Bahai faith is an ecumenical movement which incorporates many Muslim and Christian beliefs and interpretations, the focus here is that "understanding" is light, and ignorance the lack of light)

Another thought concerning the many the discepencies and contradictions of the many denominations, The churches are run by human beings, not God, so there will be discrepencies, and differences of interpretation of scripture. Humanity has free will. God does not control humanity like string puppets, otherwise God would be a tyrant!

In reply to Message (39610.5.1) Hello Re: Wetlook opportunity for non-religious folk

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk gb Mon 06/04/09 16:53:20 GMT

Thanks, Anonymous - I don't think never having been baptised should exclude you from joining in the fun - it's a symbolic gesture and a way to encourage people learning of the event to think about what their baptism means to them  - I'm suggesting the idea to the atheist community next - Arthur Chapell  
In reply to Message (39610.5) Hello Re: Wetlook opportunity for non-religious folk

By Anonymous - uu Mon 06/04/09 16:01:13 GMT

I LOVE the idea! Not just as a wetlookfan, but as an atheist as well. If such a stunt would be staged in the Netherlands, I would be happy to be either audience or participant. My favorite role would be to dry off the newly unbaptized and welcome them to the atheist community. I would be happy to let myself be unbaptized, if no one cares that I have never been baptized in the first place.  
In reply to Message (39610) Hello Wetlook opportunity for non-religious folk

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk gb Sat 04/04/09 11:27:11 GMT

You may have seen recent news items reviving an old argument in favour of having religious baptisms (especially Catholic ones) annulled, enabling previously Christened but now atheistic or agnostic individuals to severe links to the church – much of the campaign focusses on a wish to receive a letter of annulment from church leaders, or having a non-legally recognized certificate of annulment downloaded from a group like the National Secular Society.  As wetlook enthusiasts, we have potential to be more dramatic, colourful and wet about it – What I would like to see and participate in is a very public high media profile reversal of the born again fuly clothed emersion baptisms we sometimes see on youtubes, etc – with an already soaked and dressed believer (or a whole bunch of us)  being lifted from the water (a hired swimming pool would be best) and dried off by unbelievers, in effect, cleaned of religion and its trappings.  Who would be up for such a stunt? Ideally it should look good enough to start a trend. My first move is naturally to fingd out who would want to join in, as unbaptisees, observers, swimmers, and as an audience.

See my web page here for the basis of this http://arthurchappell.me.uk/unbaptism.htm Cheers AC

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]