Wetlook-Online

Message # 39606.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Common sense

Date: Sat 04/04/09 13:37:17 GMT

Name: Tony gb

Email: ton9159466@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

What a lot of sheer common sence Arthur. I was under the same don't get messed up culture and thats was got me into wetlook.

Bring on the girls in short denim skirts and flashing the thongs underneath. Thanks for a sensible 'take' on the subject Tony

In reply to Message (39606) Hello TOO MUCH DENIM? No way

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk gb Sat 04/04/09 09:54:35 GMT

Fascinated by Ngawa’s posting (39599) and the replies to it  (now submerged - no pun intended) under later threads so this reply would not get noticed if left under there. There seem to be 2 points here a/. Too many women swim in ill-fitting jeans rather than other outfits. 2/. Women don’t consciously luxuriate in the wetness of their clothes but take them for granted more.

I disagree on both points though I appreciate  the sense of variation in tastes. The point in comparing casual beach or lake-side wearing bathers to professional and semi-professional models such as the wonderful Marjorie, or Stephanie we see so much on pages here is potentially misleading. Most women cannot afford to go out and consciously buy expensive designer outfits with the thought of how they might look and feel when wet – elegant dresses and uniforms serve other functions and it is casual relatively cheaper outfits, ie, jeans, and second hand outfits that a girl won’t mind soaking or messing up, temporarily or permanently. Also,  a girl going for a swim on a hot day despite not having a swim suit with her isn’t usually thinking about the more remote voyeur on the beach, but about her own pleasure and at best, amusing and arousing the people immediately in her company. If she was too conscious of the interests of strangers finding her activity appealing, she might not actually do it.

In my youth, virtually anything I had to wear was to be treated as my best outfit, and I was under constant orders not to get clothes messed up. Coming home messed up, or with shoes so much as a bit scuffed would see me being shouted at all night – if I was with my parents when other kids were seen getting messed up, I’d be told how their parents would be furious with them when they got caught – and I started looking at opportunities to get messed up when possible, taking old outfits out with me to change into to mess around with – mostly in water, disposing of them afterwards.

Nowadays, people are more consciously keeping old clothes and outfits that they won’t mind ruining – I’m sure WAM fans do so more than any others and that we will think about the potential wetlook and wet feel of just about any apparel we own, though more expensive wear is still likely to be reserved for special occasions and aqua-partnerings. A trash the dress event is likely to be a one off.

That some girls are seen swimming in clothes without being conscious of the wet look and feel has several potential explanations. A girl who has swum in her clothes often enough may well see that outfit as a regular swim suit, and just gets on with it.  Again, she isn’t necessarily aware of its sexual messages to observers – she may also be sensitive to sunburn in which case covering more flesh has practical considerations – she may actually be aroused by pleasure in what she feels and in what she is doing, but keeping that knowledge to herself. If she whooped and sighed and made When Harry Met Sally type of orgasmic noises, she would draw too much attention to herself. Much of the feeling we have about wetlook stays in our minds while we are in public. If you are on a beach, or any other public places – wet or dry - people will see you and think about you, whether they find you attractive or not, etc, - they do not broadcast or alert you as to what they think or feel about you or about themselves or anything else. That is the same with the ladies you see swimming in skirts or jeans (either being fine by me). That they enjoy it is obvious if they don’t just get out of the water as soon as they’ve made contact with it and head off to dry themselves and never repeat such a stunt again. They are probably not thinking too much about you – they will hopefully be having fun and that is what counts Arthur Chappell  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]