WetlookPro

Message # 39603.3.1

Subject: Wink Smile Not enough thongs

Date: Sat 04/04/09 13:28:03 GMT

Name: Tony gb

Email: ton9159466@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

Hi Good debate this. Well as for our first correspondent who says the modern jeans suck, I don't agree. I think the new 'skinny' jeans are very sexy especially when wet and clinging to a girls bum. As for short demin skirts I love them the shorter the better. Look at some of the Apex dvds a clingy wet denim skirt and an accidental flash of pantie or thong, Wow lifes worth living I don't mind up skirt shot of wet girls and shorter the beter skirts makes it easier.

the thing about thongs is you get to see thgirls bum but a strip of wet material hides her pubes and pussy and because its wet its more clingy and sexy. A wet thong upskirt shot is a definte tease

In reply to Message (39603.3) Thumbs Up I agree

By soggybottom - us Sat 04/04/09 10:20:21 GMT

The point of wetlook is to see wet clothing. Thongs, although very sexy when peeking out over the top of wet jeans are just that, strings. I don't particularly like granny bloomers but sexy panties are great. If I really wanted "naked" then I wouldn't be into wetlook.

All of these are just opinions, and you know what they say about opinions.

In reply to Message (39603) Sad Too many thongs

By Ian - drewpeacocke@hotmail.com gb Sat 04/04/09 06:09:52 GMT

Thongs, IMHO, are no better than swimsuits when it comes to wetlook. There is too little of them to register any change when they get wet, and you get none of the 'mystery' of the partially revealed that makes wetlook such a pleasure for so many. I can understand the appeal of seeing a thong revealed through a wet dress, but they are a poor substitute for more traditional underwear. I have also noticed that many of the models used in videos wear patterned underwear that is virtually indistiguishable from swimwear. What's the point of having something that doesn't add anything to the visial appeal? it is such a disappointment for me when otherwise good wetlook footage is spoiled by the revalation of something that looks like swimwear.

Just my opinion, please feel free to argue the case for the thong.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]