minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 16:54:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 39599.1

Subject: Hello Re: Denim, denim, denim...

Date: Fri 03/04/09 23:29:22 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
While I agree with you that all jeans all the time is about as exciting to me as sitting through a Triple h promo, you have to understand that every one is different.

The producers do great work, leonmoon and Wetlook U offer the same yet different product. Not every one will enjoy the sight of a girl in hot pants or mini skirt getting wet, nor will people enjoy the same of girls in jeans.

Calling girls fat isn't nice either. Jeans are more casual and in some cases better when other perverts are out (you know the ones with the mirrors on their shoes).

The best thing with the internet you can find what ever you are looking for.

In reply to Message (39599) Sad Denim, denim, denim...

By Ngawa - uu Fri 03/04/09 22:33:58 GMT

When I was a lad a trip to the beach was always sure to get the pulse racing - in the 70s it was hotpants and miniskirts. In the 80s and into the early 90s it was leggings and stirrup pants with the zippers up the side and with sewn-in seams down the legs. These sometimes had a nice sheen about them even when dry. Nowadays it's all denim - ill-fitting jeans which do nothing for the female figure and which have such a low waistband that they simply sag shapelessly and that's before they get wet.

Another thing I've noticed is that even though there's a less rigid attitude to swimming in clothes than there was maybe 30 years ago the thrill seems to have become diluted - I'm sure that most of the older fogeys here will have treasured memories of some nubile young thing squealing with delight and nearly reaching orgasm as she revels in the delight of the cool waves surging up into her shorts and sloshing through her panties. Such happy soakings would always be accompanied by purposefully useless attempts to raise the legs of trousers, baggy shorts or the hem of a skirt in a vain attempt to keep dry.

Nowadays women seem to just splash into the sea fully dressed and without a second thought - the thrill of getting soaked doesn't seem to be there anymore and, apart from that, they wear the most boring and shapeless of clothes designed, it seems, to hide the fact that today's youngsters are rather fond of hamburgers and fries.

Many thanks to the likes of Leonmoomin, EuroWAM TEAM and many more for dressing their models tastefully.

Personally, I'd like to go wallowing in a nice wet mudbath with Jennifer Anniston in a pair of white satin stirrup stretch pants and knee-length boots...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]