minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 16:27:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 39575.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: So true, people who don't like something sometimes thinks it's silly

Date: Thu 02/04/09 04:29:29 GMT

Name: bryce (aka brad) us

Email: bradandsammie@mac.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Wait, this journalism? A three paragraph mumble with the worst possible photos to go along with it? Bwahahahah! :)  Yeah, we're silly and weird, but these links seem to be nothing more than really hurtin' blogs saying hurtin' blog things. Hey, if it finally gets people to understand that there is more to fetishism than boots/feet or BSDM I'd consider it a good thing.
In reply to Message (39575.1.1.1.1.1) Hello So true, people who don't like something sometimes thinks it's silly

By Getwet - us Thu 02/04/09 02:43:43 GMT

even though I've been into wetlook for as long as I can remember, sometimes I think it's sort of silly if you do think about it. NEVER think women look silly in anyway when wet, but do, most all the time, think guys look somewhat silly wet. But again, I don't care to look at guys at all. But I have run into women that aren't really into wetlook have seen the sex appeal about it all and haven't minded getting wet.
In reply to Message (39575.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Is sort of a silly fetish if you think about it, but we like it!!!

By Poliut - us Thu 02/04/09 02:28:31 GMT

You could say that for most (if not all) fetishes out there.
In reply to Message (39575.1.1.1) Dancing Is sort of a silly fetish if you think about it, but we like it!!! [nt]

By Getwet - us Thu 02/04/09 02:20:53 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (39575.1.1) Sad Yep, it puts down wetlook making silly...no research at all! [nt]

By Anonymous - uu Thu 02/04/09 01:50:39 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (39575.1) Hello Re: A couple more articles about wetlook, looking in from the outside

By Poliut - us Thu 02/04/09 01:19:57 GMT

That was... a joke. No, seriously, did they do any amount of serious research into this thing? As much as I like seeing the outside world talk about interests of mine, that was hideous when it comes to reporting.
In reply to Message (39575) Links A couple more articles about wetlook, looking in from the outside

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 01/04/09 20:41:08 GMT

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/swimming-fully-clothed

http://www.urlesque.com/2008/11/18/swimming-fully-clothed-weirdest-pg-rated-fetish-ever/

It's unfortunate they've all picked the same site as their example... I don't think it is a fair representation.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]