MyWetloook

Message # 39563.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook in Vegas?

Date: Tue 31/03/09 23:29:37 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI the Zumanity show does not have wetlook (wet clothing scenes)...merely topless girls or bikini girls in the waterbowl act.

The 2 best shows for wet clothing scenes are both going to cost you an arm and leg to see...so be prepared to get out your wallet.

The 2 shows with wetlook are the "O" show at the Bellagio...and the "La Reve" show at Wynn Las Vegas.

I have loads of documentary scenes from various tv shows and behind the scenes stuff from both of those shows....the latest being the documentary Lara Spencer of "Inside Edition" made earlier this month...where she trained to perform in the "La Reve" show...and swims in a white dress and red heels along with many other girls....and that footage is awesome....so I would say that the "La Reve" show is the better show for wetlook scenes...cos you will see many girls swimming in dresses. The "O" show is good too...but mostly Cirque du Soleil catsuits and circus outfits in the pool etc.

The shows are great....but very overpriced imho....cos at $150 and up for a ticket....in the old days you used to get dinner with your show...and now you pay that and do not get any food or drink at all.

Have fun....but don't bother taking your video or cellphone cameras.....cos the ushers at all these Las Vegas shows have RF detector devices...and the minute you turn on your camera and start taking pics...they can detect the RF signal from your camera and find you in a heartbeat....and you get one warning...and if you do it again...you will get kicked out.

So....it would be better to invest in a pair of binoculars....cos if you had bad seats you will be miles away to see any good wetlook close ups.....so a pair of binoculars may come in handy.

Have fun

MK

btw...I have never been to Vegas myself....so my infos are not based on my own experiences...I am merely passing along infos that others have told me about when they went to Vegas.

In reply to Message (39563) Question Wetlook in Vegas?

By LazyLuke - us Tue 31/03/09 21:22:50 GMT

I'm going to Las Vegas with the wife next month. Any wetlook to be found? Foam parties? Shows with wet costumes? We have tickets to Zumanity, which I believe has the waterbowl act.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]