Wetlook-Online

Message # 3956.3.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: LOL...........>

Date: Tue 03/06/03 08:21:21 GMT

Name: Darret gb

Email: dramwater@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello Gravis,

I too noticed the point the other guys were making...that is, you told us about how Abby got her new jeans etc, and wondered what they looked like when wet...well, so do we!....I would love to see what they look like wet too, the thing is, the 2 pics you posted here don't really show how they look when wet!

Also, I hate to mention this, but I'm wondering if your ISP has mucked around with the access settings to the Wamabby site again...

When I click on your url, I am getting to this page... http://download.startsurfing.com/

I am in the UK, and I'm wondering if anybody else in the UK is getting the same problem as me.

Ah well, it just means that when I do finally get a chance to view your latest set, I will enjoy it all the more :))

Regards

Darret.

In reply to Message (3956.3.1) Hello Re: LOL...........>

By gravisten - gravisten@hotmail.com us Tue 03/06/03 08:04:33 GMT

I wasnt advertising a video?  Did I miss something?  Go to the website for the rest of the pictures.  http://wamabby.issexy.tv

hmmmmm

g10

In reply to Message (3956.3) Confused LOL...........>

By Anonymous - us Tue 03/06/03 02:48:36 GMT

When advertising a WET JEANS video, it would probably help sell it if you actually SHOWED THE JEANS in the pics RATHER THAN a wet see through T that you can find anywhere and half of a dry leg. Just a helpful suggestion.
In reply to Message (3956) Pictures Abby's Soapy Jeans Bath

By gravisten - gravisten@hotmail.com us Mon 02/06/03 13:21:50 GMT

Here are some pictures of Abby's latest update: Abby's Soapy Jeans Bath! She bought some $45 jeans and just had to see what they looked like all wet! The pictures really kinda suck, but its the effort that counts, right?? Here are a couple of pix, the rest are on the website.

http://wamabby.issexy.tv

Remember, $25 for all four of Abby's videos as a special, so make your orders now!

We are also accepting custom wet and messy video scripts, so email me what you want to see.  Our custom fee is $20, plus and special supplies or clothing that you want.  So for example, you want a wet jeans and T shirt video, that would be $20, since we already own jeans and T shirts, but if you would like a leather bodysuit in the lake, you would have to pay for the bodysuit, since we dont have one.  Just email us, and we will see what we can do for you.

Thanks!!

G10

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.091 seconds to generate ]