WetlookPro

Message # 39538.1

Subject: Hello Re: public soaking

Date: Sun 29/03/09 18:14:38 GMT

Name: ml ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

if there are two or more of you then no problem, just giggle and laugh, maybe you or your friend chase / push the other in, if you do it that way rather than pretend to fall in then les people will laugh at you, if they think it was an accident they might call out and jest you which could make you or your friend feel embarased or uneasy

if they think you are fooling around and dont mind getting wet then they won't have alot to jeer about, although you might get a few calls of appreciation ( wet girl) but that is something that will make you feel great rather than unhappy

when you get wet alone in public and no one else is wet (ie not raining) it can be un nerving

when you are with some one else its great

go for it!!

In reply to Message (39538) Hello public soaking

By wetsuitman - uu Sun 29/03/09 17:14:55 GMT

I love wetlook,like seeing ladies dressed and soaked but admit I find it very exciting wetting in my own clothes as well,especialy in a smart suit.I also find it very exciting the concept of getting wet deliberately with people around to see it rather than doing it secretly in a river or lake hidden by bushes or whatever,Im sure others here know that feeling when one is dressed for a soaking,a secluded spot is found and knowing your going to get all wet!Having done this many times in the past I really want to wade into water in my suit,shoes and socks,shirt and tie and get fully soaked knowing people can see but without being embarrased to do it.I know jeans and t shirt are probably more unlikely to draw attention but a smart suit needs a reason to get wet,short of accidently falling into a river,but why would I be close to a river in my suit in first place?

Anyone who can shed a few ideas on this would be much appreciated,I do have a ladyfriend who will get wet but same story as me what would others think when people see you?The annual serpentine swimming clubs all clothes race would be a possible good bit of fun but I dont think anyone can just join in but Im sure events like that would be a good start to just wade in not caring about my suit getting soaked,basicly I want others to see me do it but without any possible comments about being stupid or whatever.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]