WetlookPro

Message # 39520.3.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re: dressing up not as popular

Date: Wed 01/04/09 03:27:18 GMT

Name: Gary us

Email: garykay@sisna.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Dressing up requires more effort and as such, is not as prevalent through everyday life. This is exactly the reason that someone dressed nicely, rather than wearing jeans like every day,  is so much more of a thrill to see presented as wetlook!  Give me a long beautiful dress straight out of a party, wedding, theater or dinner party, slowly submerged into a pool or fountain, lake or shower anyday over common street garb.
In reply to Message (39520.3) Hello dressing up not as popular

By the Hopeless case - us Mon 30/03/09 06:01:40 GMT

Ladies are dressing casual, and for more comfort. I once heard two ladies talking about another friend who walked through a flooded parking lot, and they were complaining that she refused to remove her heels (so I assume this actually happened) and... my best friend from Church said that I missed out on the girls being thrown in the pool at an after Church BarB Q gathering... the girls were still in their sunday dresses he said... I missed it! it seems that many people revel at the idea of a well dressed wet woman  LOL
In reply to Message (39520) Question a qustion

By daz - uu Fri 27/03/09 15:27:24 GMT

what u perfer girls swimming in jeans and trainers or bussiness sute, but we doint see many like swimming in nusre uniforms and bank uniforms

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.083 seconds to generate ]