minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 10:45:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 39515

Subject: Info A suggestion to those wanting to recruit models.....

Date: Fri 27/03/09 02:31:01 GMT

Name: Liquidladies/Interwet-USA, Inc. us

Email: waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I can remember back when people on the forum were wondering how to find wetlook models in their area.

They even wrote me asking for help.   For many years I did it the old reliable way of newspaper and then I went to

trade magazines which was better,  but the far better way to find girls to photograph wet and it IS FREE!...is going

craigslist.com.     From there, just type in your state and town  and go to talent gigs....Then just put in an ad

to have models apply to your e-mail.

Now:   professionalism....1)  make sure you have a down to earth e-mail address respectable...

2)  remember...No ONE  works for FREE...you are gonna have to

pay wetlook models for their time.  even amatures....

3)  you are gonna need a professional place to interview models

and is more professional to have a female asst with you doing this.

( a motel board room can be rented if you do not have a suitable

business location to interview in.)  remember  1st impressions

are the most important  and this goes for you and the

girls that are trying out for the gig....

but anyhow.   this is the most cost effective way I have discovered recently and since going

to CL.com and hiring my ladies, I have been flooded with clients.  I have 2 more interviews

set up for models testing in the pool next week and then again in May.

Being slow job growth is good for our hiring, because girls are chomping at the bit for

work,  even it it is day work and is summer only.   You'll see the big difference

with many new faces on our site at waterloggedproductions.com this year.....

Hope this helps you folks this year who want to do some wetlook shootings.

Regards and best wishes......(WK)  @ Liquidladies

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]