WetlookPro

Message # 395.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Leon - Question

Date: Mon 07/10/02 17:37:40 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email: p_court99@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks Leon, thats some more tapes I'm going to have to buy from WAMTEC to add to the massive list, ya never know MK if I have enough money to buy all the tapes I wanna buy from you when I have my own place, you might get that Lexus yet :)

w@mboy

In reply to Message (395.1) Info Re: Leon - Question

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Mon 07/10/02 05:20:52 GMT

Yes, it was from the Big Breakfast.

There was a game on there in about 1996 called "you must be soaking".  Girls usually beauty queens had to stand in front of a conveyor belt and stop rubber ducks from being blasted off by high powered water pistols.  The way they did this was by putting themselves between the water pistols and the ducks.

I watched the first ever you must be soaking and the beauty queen on that occasion was wearing a bathing suit so I did not bother making the effort for another couple of weeks to try to see it.  When I did, I noticed to my extreme joy that the girls were wearing evening gowns.

I guess a few more people must have made the same mistake as me and wrote it off.  I think I may have missed a few soakings, oh well, the ones I got were very good.

leonmoomin Wink Smile

In reply to Message (395) Question Leon - Question

By w@mboy - uu Sun 06/10/02 17:37:40 GMT

I posted the following to MK:

>I was looking through your tape lists and I saw this:

>

>MISS BRISTOL  YOU MUST BE SOAKING  MISS BRISTOL GETS SOAKED IN BLACK EVENING DRESS  

>

>There are more 'you must be soaking' clips, which I guess you know already but what are they from, I've never heard of them before.

He replied:

>Yeah....there are half a dozen or more wet clips from that same show.....very nice.  Ask Leonmoomin for the full details on where those came from, cos he was the one who kindly sent those clips in.

>I think it was a stunt done on a UK breakfast show for several days...like the old "Big Breakfast Show" pool dunkings that were done for several days in the summer of 1999.

So do you have any more information on those clips?

w@mboy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]