WetlookPro

Message # 39491.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: amazing

Date: Fri 27/03/09 01:45:10 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

They're all fictional, and they all stem from the corners of my imagination. I decide to use words as I don't have the resources that most of the wetlook producers have. Besides, stories have become my niche on the forum.

So if you want pics, you'll have to ask one of our great filmers/photographers to do it.

Thanks for the read Happy

In reply to Message (39491.1) Hello amazing

By Anonymous - uu Thu 26/03/09 01:22:02 GMT

i've swam in under armour a number of times and its amazing after a long run. i loved this type of story!!! pictures like this would be amazing. hint hint
In reply to Message (39491) Hello It's Wetlook storytime again

By Poliut - us Wed 25/03/09 03:14:55 GMT

Ashley Kania finished up her warmup routine with some final leg stretches. The weather was great - it was a little warm, but nothing to seriously complain about. The fact that there were few clouds in the sky was something to be thankful for as well. For her, it was a great day for some running. She adjusted her blue and white Under Armour Momentum short sleeved shirt, swung her arms across her body and stepped into a 2-point stance.

After a deep breath, she began her first run in her blue Under Armour Apparition running shoes. She had great form, something that she developed over a period of several years. Although she wasn't running at an intense pace, she soon worked herself into a sweat thanks to the warm weather.  While she was training for distance and endurance, she placed emphasis on speed as well - she wanted to run a long distance in a short amount of time for a long time.

She jogged on various side streets that usually had little to no traffic, and while she often had the whole street to herself, she normally stuck to the oncoming half. During the run, she enjoyed the nice feeling of running underneath a large tree, and the soothing chill provided by the shade and the sweat. It was a welcomed change of feeling from the beating sun overhead.

At the end of her long run, she stopped near a medium-sized pond. She was hot, slightly sore, and a bit out of breath. The thought of a swim in the pond didn't sound like a bad idea, the more she stared at the pond, the more considered swimming in it. She placed her hands on her waist, and dug her thumbs inside her blue Under Armour Finesse shorts, with the soreness demanding more attention. She walked over to the edge of the pond, squatted over, and reacher her hands to feel the water. It was a little cool, but after a workout, she thought it shouldn't be too bad. She decided to splash some on her face, refreshing herself a little.

Before long, she quickly stepped in and lunged forward, wasting no time getting herself and her clothes completely wet. She was in a completely different environment and state of mind. Instead of being active in a warm environment, she was passive in a cool one. She rolled to her back and calmly floated on the surface of the water, drifting in a random direction. The cool water on her sore self had a lazying effect, and she really didn't do too much movement - she would have to do something like this a lot more often, clothed or naked.

She eventually started with a few long, gentle strokes. Nothing too intense, it was just enough to get her moving along the water a bit more. Aimlessly gliding along the surface of the pond, she was enjoying this moment more and more.  Before long, she started to get a little more active, rolling over and swimming from a more traditional position. This time the strokes were a smaller and more frequent, but still nothing to develop into any level of a serious workout. It was different being in water wearing clothes and shoes. It was better in some ways, worse in others, but it was mostly different.

Kania eventually paddled her way to the shore, and sat in shallow water. This was the first time she really noticed the change in her clothing, starting with the physical qualities. Under the water, clothing was much like it was dry - when it was wet and above water, that's where it adopted a new set of qualities and characteristics. Amused and fascinated by that phenomenon, she cupped a little bit of water into her hands and spashed some of it on her shirt, and her clothes glistened in the sun as a result. The effect didn't last, as the water would absorb or trickle down back into the pond. She splashed additional water on herself again, and once again, the glistening returned, and once again, the water slipped away.

Much like the water, the moment slid away as she leaned back and lifted her legs. She flexed and rotated her ankles, examining her wet shoes. She realized that wet shoes were fun. They were slightly heavier, but they felt great to her feet. She also liked how the water enhanced the appearance of her shoes - they made dry shoes look bland and dull. She kicked around a bit of water, playfully splashing it about before completely submerging them once again.

As she ran her hands over her submerged shoes, stopping to briefly sink her fingers inside her shoelaces, Kania couldn't help but be surprised at herself for finding a new interest. It was completely unplanned - she didn't think she would be having fun in a pond, much less developing a fascination for wet clothing. Then again, few interests were ever "planned" - they just happened. Regardless, this was something she was going to have to do again. Maybe not in a pond, but possibly a shower, or swimming pool.

After a few moments of splashing herself and running her hands over her wet clothes, she eventually stepped out of the water and started to return to the street, squeezing water out of the inside soles of her shoes with each step. It left more of an impression of where she was than her still drenched clothes, though each were lingering reminders of where she was, especially when she returned to her running moments later.

First, the product placement (since I specifically identified the items [and it's fun supporting businesses]):

UA Apparition

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/womens/footwear/pid1201532-Women-s-UA-Apparition/1201532-031

UA Finesse

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/womens/sports/running/pid1201696-Women-s-UA-Finesse-Short/1201696-001

UA Momentum

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/pid1200847-Women-s-UA-Momentum-Shortsleeve&cross_sell=true

I will admit - my pool is running a little dry. I don't know what it is, maybe it's the content (I do try to keep each one different) or the timing (some are more appropriate at certain times of the year)... Anyway, this one was more less written around the products - when I saw them in an ad, I thought to myself how that would look on someone when wet. Hopefully it's still an enjoyable read, even if it is slightly overdone.

Others - Posts 38928, 39019, 39103, 39135

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]